Gersnet Exclusive: Sir David Murray Interview Confirmed

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Got me anyways.

The missus got me a cracker this morning. She posted on twitter "number 4 due in September. We must be mad". I feckin shat myself when I read that.

The missus got me a cracker this morning. She posted on twitter "number 4 due in September. We must be mad". I feckin shat myself when I read that.

I was joking - your missus is just nasty! :D

Anyway, before you hit me on Saturday for teasing you with free bottles of average wine, I think I better own up to the April Fools joke I'm sure most people would have noticed pretty quickly...

The day SDM starts giving exclusive interviews to unofficial sites, is the day pigs fly.

Apologies for the poor joke, folks! :flash:

I forgot what day it was then I picked up on it, still figured this would be a joke but well played ;)

Aye but it isnt yours :devil:

And you should have got it snipped after one !!

Anyway, before you hit me on Saturday for teasing you with free bottles of average wine, I think I better own up to the April Fools joke I'm sure most people would have noticed pretty quickly...

The day SDM starts giving exclusive interviews to unofficial sites, is the day pigs fly.

Apologies for the poor joke, folks! :flash:

The reason this was absolutely rubbish was the fact that you said it was genuine, despite it being April Fools day.

In urra words Frankie, you've betrayed deep levels of trust bestowed upon thee by yer loyal Gersnet community.

Shame on thee.

Ouch :D

Did anyone get fooled by the Google Animal translator...

Wonderful, just give me the plonk and I'll provide comprehensive tasting notes.

Here's my question : SDM, is it true you shagged Shereen Nanjiani?

Who cares about Nanjiani, Sarah Heaney's the one we all want to know about.

Or something.

Who cares about Nanjiani, Sarah Heaney's the one we all want to know about.

Or something.

In the spirit of this thread.

After a winetasting of the fruit of Bain's vines that saw Frankie retired hors de combat, SDM replete in his Fettes boater embarked on a threesome with Shereen and Sarah.

Here's another question : SDM, how many peas in a barrel of grapes?