Aberdeen goal- McGregor Blunder

Personally i have no idea why McGregor just didn't cover the near post and let Davie Weir sort out the problem. The Aberdeen player was moving away from goal and could never score from the angle. Total blunder in my eyes just interested in other opinions.

At the time it looked like the right decision from behind that goal but watching the highlights there, McGregor definitely should have stayed on his line as the Dons player was going nowhere.

Yeah, Papac had a couple of mistakes last night and dived in at the goal which created space for MacLean to run into. Was a very cheap goal to lose given it was the only time they threatened all night.

From where I was, Papac sold the jerseys for the goal. He was caught out of position a few times last night.

Never really noticed McGregor's part in it. Need to see the replay

Yeah, that was my thought too. Papac dived in needlessly on a few occasions and it cost us a goal.

From where I was, Papac sold the jerseys for the goal. He was caught out of position a few times last night.

Never really noticed McGregor's part in it. Need to see the replay

i thought the same too. papic got caught with his pants down. but there was a a catologue of errors leading up to the goal, you could see it comming.