Rangers In For Goodwillie and McArthur

I think McGregor has the ability to pull off the absolute top-drawer wonder saves that Alexander doesn't. However, as an all-round keeper, I'd rather have Alexander between the sticks to be honest. I think he's more solid, a better distributor of the ball and commands his area better.

I'm not sure where the command of his area myth comes from. I've seen McGregor yelling at defenders, pointing instructions, and communicating well. tbh I've seen far less of this from Alexander.

No goalkeeper in the SPL is worth a wage of �£20,000 imo

I'd probably go as far to say as "no player in the SPL...."

I'd agree, but I'd also say no player is worth 200k but that's what several Prem players get. It's the going rate which the clubs must be willing to pay.

There's a reason McGregor is touted for top level England and the likes of Langfield are not.

I definitely don't think Alexander is as athletic as McGregor and certainly won't pull off these fantastic top corner saves. In saying that McGregor is far more prone to make mistakes than Alexander. The sum that has to be worked out is does McGregor's top corner saves outnumber his blunders. In the last few weeks his blunder count has taken an upsurge. In saying that when a good shot comes in i do have more confidence in McGregor.