What a goal from Kyle Lafferty

btw, spelling his name like that just makes you look like a total moron. I stopped posting on FF to get away from shit like this.

He's not the only one who's slagged off Kyle in this way.

I find it astonishing in this day and age that fans are happy to outright denigrate players they dislike of the football team they support, no matter what that player has or hasn't done.

As an aside, personally, I don't, and never did, see much to laugh at regarding Lafferty anyway. Don't see anything funny about a player who struggled to get to grips with playing for us after we shelled out millions for him. The only people who could find something like that 'funny' would be our opponents.

Guys, please refrain from the personal insults. They aren't needed in open forum. Take them to PM please.

Hope you're aiming that at Gazza too. 'Laugherty' is as much a personal insult as 'fanny' is.

Guest Flying Hippo

It's not quite as bad as when some of our fans started referring to Darcheville as 'a fat Eddie Murphy' on the back of Celtic fans calling him it

Indeed, he even candidly admits to be being a BETTER player for his country - and he thinks he knows why.

Lafferty said: "There have been times I've played better for Northern Ireland than Rangers, but that was also the case at Burnley.

"When I'm playing for my country I'm more relaxed about my game. When I'm playing for Rangers I can get too uptight, I try too hard.

"I know that sounds strange, but whenever I get the ball I feel a pressure to do something.

Almost exactly what I said - he struggled with pressure and was unable to express himself - in my case it was the pressure of Boyd's return.

Hopefully now he can play with a bit less pressure and be 'freer' to excel without thinking the world's out to get him if he sclaffs a shot.

Hope you're aiming that at Gazza too. 'Laugherty' is as much a personal insult as 'fanny' is.

Did I say "guy" or "guys" ? Plural.

I think it should be sufficient enough. Dont you ?