Guest bluenosewishy

good point.

i understand there was a time mid sixties ish when they were quite attractive. but then i'm no' a tamperer and couldn't possibly comment. i think the judge had a few words right enough...:whistle:

Guest Flying Hippo

Good job the game meant nothing as we were inept all over the park

Alexander had an absolute nightmare and it kinda showed up the old 'he's far more reliable than McGregor' myth

Guest bluenosewishy

i thikn i know who you're on about there, but as you mis-spelled "diving cheating wee turncoat ******* bawbag of a wee gormless fucking bag of shite" i'm not sure....

mcgready was it?

Good job the game meant nothing as we were inept all over the park

Alexander had an absolute nightmare and it kinda showed up the old 'he's far more reliable than McGregor' myth

Does it?

McGregor has had his fair share of howlers for us.

Positives: Champions, Keane not showing up again worth that money, ghahaa, McGeady better be put in front on a panel for his cheating, Meaningless game so to speak (them thinking they've won the league, Ha)

Negatives: Poor performance.

nothing will be said about the dive or the penalty incident. they can't complain about getting nothing now they got the luck tonight big time. both teams could easily have scored more and we deserved a draw IMO but wasn't to be. never nice to lose to the scum but to watch them celebrate like they have actually won something was funny and a bit embarrassing at the same time.....our fans outsung them the whole game and how bad is samaras :)