Whats the point in having murray park where we develope our own talent only for them to fcuk off elsewhere???, very dissapointed as he could go down their and be wasted!

You can produce all the good players you want,but you can't stop them moving on :)

That is very much true ian, but you would at leist like them to be around for a bit and gain experience before moving on to bigger things eh :)

If you leave Rangers the only way is down :) :spl:

Whats the point in having murray park where we develope our own talent only for them to fcuk off elsewhere???, very dissapointed as he could go down their and be wasted!

I don't have a problem with that model in theory and I think it could be one way for us to generate revenue in the future that can be reinvested in the playing side of the club, so long as players stay with us for a good few years at least once they've broken in to the first team.

Guest Flying Hippo
I'm sure the likes of Hibs say the same when they produce good young players and Rangers sign them!!, big fish eats wee fish :)

How many of Hibs young players left after 6 months in the first team? Riordan, O'Connor, Thomson, Brown, and Whittaker played together for a good 4 seasons before they all left

This is a disgrace and i doubt Wilson is the only one to blame

Excuse me this story is out of the Scottish Sun since when has this become FACT. We're jumping the gun a bit as usual with this are we not? I'm not going to slag the guy off. If he moves then so be it but lets wait until there is something concrete before slating him