Play Off Final - Blackpool v Cardiff

Agree with Gav, dont understand the hype about Adam, he was awful for Gers. Seems he sorted his weight out and is doing well for Blackpool - fair play to him but until he starts dominating games in the premier league I'll not be raving about him.

Fair strike from the free kick all the same though! If that was Beckham they would be wetting themselves about it.

A welcome posting-return from Gribz. :thup:

I don't think it's hype over Adam. From my own p.o.v I just think we did a horrible bit of business selling him for so little and he's proven that time and time again this season. No more so than today. :(

I always thought Adam was as good as any of our midfielders,certainly wasn't our worst IMO. I disagree with Gribz post as there is no way he was '' awful for Gers '', he'd walk into our midfield right now,IMO

Its cause he was expected to be a winger and isn't one.

At the time we were overloaded with midifelders who were above him in the pecking order. He had a long contract as well so the money exchanged wasn't great. His performance against Celtic after Christmas for me didn't do himself any favours.

He does and has shown if he is fully fit then he can so a job.

Guest Flying Hippo

At the time we were overloaded with midifelders who were above him in the pecking order. He had a long contract as well so the money exchanged wasn't great. His performance against Celtic after Christmas for me didn't do himself any favours.

He does and has shown if he is fully fit then he can so a job.

Wasn't that the game where Walter admitted afterwards that Adam was ill but he decided to pick him anyway? Ahead of Novo and Beasley *sighs*

Chaz is excelling in the position he always claimed was his best; left of a midfield 3

And that's exactly the position he never got to try at Ibrox. Too often he was shunted out wide where he hasn't the pace. B'pool use him in his best role and have built their system around him. I'd take him back in a heartbeat. Or in a swap deal for Lafferty!

Would go along with that as his defence for poor performances. But the same can be said for Lafferty.

Adam scored an incredible volume of goals for us, and arguably as many important ones as Boyd (kidding S_A, kidding! :)). He's scored in Europe and against Celtic - he got a mad number of assists in big games. He could definitely be a frustrating player to watch at times, but we're very impatient with people - especially youngsters. I'm glad and pretty unsuprised he's doing well.