Lithuania -Scotland

cant believe there's talk of boyd being dropped. :|

I can't either. A Rangers reject who has done nothing since, getting picked before Scotlands top scorer. Well Walter was never a great tactician he just had more money than the rest and is a great man motivator.

The only reason Goal-shy Millier is being picked ahead of Boyd is because he works the centre halves more than Boyd. Boyd is average outside the box, has little movement and doesn't chase balls down into corners. Saying that though, what we need though is an out and out goalscorer away from home to score any half chances that come our way. I think Boyd will come on and play some part in the 2nd half.

I don't fancy our chances tonight. I'll go for a 1-1 or a 2-1 defeat. :(

I may be blindly optimistic, but i think if we go there and attack them like we did the Faores, with the players we have up front, they are there for the taking. Miller, Boyd and Faddy would scare the shite out of them!

I may be blindly optimistic, but i think if we go there and attack them like we did the Faores, with the players we have up front, they are there for the taking. Miller, Boyd and Faddy would scare the shite out of them!

Will Faddy play though? We know Boyd certainly ain't playing so that only leaves Miller who is off the boil the now.