Argentina v South Korea - best game of the tournment so far by a mile. Argentina were brilliant to watch. And SK played their part with a decent brief spell at the start of the 2nd half.

I think with the 2nd games coming the tournament is starting to get better as teams need wins.

France are a mess, they were awful. Makes you wonder how bad the French stubborness and mentality can be at times. They werent a team at all and Henry didnt get on! They deserve to go out.

Tonight should be good.

Germany v Serbia - See if the Germans can play well again.

Slovenia v USA - If Slovenia win this they could top the group putting pressure on England.

England v Algeria - Must win for England.

Does anyone want to see England progress a bit then get knocked out by the likes of Germany? Or would it be good to see them go out in the group stages???

Argentina v South Korea - best game of the tournment so far by a mile. Argentina were brilliant to watch. And SK played their part with a decent brief spell at the start of the 2nd half.

I think with the 2nd games coming the tournament is starting to get better as teams need wins.

France are a mess, they were awful. Makes you wonder how bad the French stubborness and mentality can be at times. They werent a team at all and Henry didnt get on! They deserve to go out.

Tonight should be good.

Germany v Serbia - See if the Germans can play well again.

Slovenia v USA - If Slovenia win this they could top the group putting pressure on England.

England v Algeria - Must win for England.

Does anyone want to see England progress a bit then get knocked out by the likes of Germany? Or would it be good to see them go out in the group stages???

I'd want to see them go out in the group stages and see a lowering of those silly flags...But unlikely I suppose

Big Bougherra was outstanding tonight,and I for one am glad,superb performance from the big man,strolled through the game.

Now anybody that wants him can get the feckin sheckles oot and pay at least what we got for Cuellar,IMO.

Guest TheQueensXI
Big Bougherra was outstanding tonight,and I for one am glad,superb performance from the big man,strolled through the game.

Now anybody that wants him can get the feckin sheckles oot and pay at least what we got for Cuellar,IMO.

If he performs like that in the final game we will struggle to keep a hold of him, superb performance

If he performs like that in the final game we will struggle to keep a hold of him, superb performance

I think we'll struggle to keep him anyway mate,so with his performance tonight then we should be quids in when/if he does move