Most games in a season ?

I realised yesterday that I had been to every game this year thus far and with me having a ticket for the piggery and swinecastle I shouldn't be missing many matches this year.

So it got me wondering what the least amount of domestic games everyone has missed over the course of a season. I would say mine is between 8-12.

Student skint and then Parent skint. In truth though I probably could go it's just that 20 odd quid for a ticket puts me off going to SPL games given that the game will probably be pants. Any decent games i.e. vs Dirty Tims or European games mean that tickets are harder to get a hold of and in the case of European games - even more costly.

Dont get me wrong though I would jump at the chance to go - I just cant really justify the expense most of the time...

missed inter away but that was due to inter fans being hooligans went to all the rest and lookin forward to molde on thurs anyone else goin?

Welcome mate, that is some record. I guess you are not married with kids to travel so much. I am hoping for Ajax in the next round in the hope i can go there.

All the home league games, all the home cup games both domestic and europe, about 8 away games a season depending on funds and if I can be bothered spending £20+ to goto East End Park when it's free o the box.

So I'd say about 30 games a season I make.