Guest Flying Hippo
If you started a thread "Kris who" I definately wouldn't be on your or his back for that matter. I was a Boyd fan but he wasn't the best player we had. He was paid to score goals and that's exactly what he did. The rest of his game was utter shit if I'm honest.

I still wouldn't respond to a topic about him picking up a serious injury with a snidey 'Kris who?' and then act like it was a nonchalant, meaningless remark

You obviously have an issue with Thomson, be it not rating him during his time here or thinking that he is the one who instigated his transfer (despite both Bain and Smith saying otherwise)

I still wouldn't respond to a topic about him picking up a serious injury with a snidey 'Kris who?' and then act like it was a nonchalant, meaningless remark

You obviously have an issue with Thomson, be it not rating him during his time here or thinking that he is the one who instigated his transfer (despite both Bain and Smith saying otherwise)

Not necessarily. Gav could just as easily be saying "he no longer plays with us so I have no interest in his career" - saying "Kevin who" doesnt automatically means he has an issue with Thomson.

Hopefully nothing serious and he is back playing soon

I liked Thomson as a player. He's the type of player I wanted to be when I was young. I grew up idolising Stuart McCall and I felt Thomson had the potential to be as good as McCall. It never worked out that way. He was a good player for us, nothing special though. He's moved on maybe you should too.

You must have some anger issues if you get upset by me saying 'Kevin who?' It's not the end of the world.

Guest Flying Hippo
Not necessarily. Gav could just as easily be saying "he no longer plays with us so I have no interest in his career" - saying "Kevin who" doesnt automatically means he has an issue with Thomson.

Hopefully nothing serious and he is back playing soon

Saying nothing at all would suggest lack of interest. "Kevin who" suggests animosity

We all have our favourites, it's not like it's anything new

Saying nothing at all would suggest lack of interest. "Kevin who" suggests animosity

We all have our favourites, it's not like it's anything new

Nonsense. Saying "Kevin who" says no such thing. It is more ambivalent than animosity. Saying "fuck Kevin Thomson" says animosity - saying "Kevin who" doesnt. It is hardly aggressive or inciteful.

HAHAHAHAHAHAA. GET IT RIGHT UP YE YA JUDAS.

Kidding S_A, just kidding :D

Terrible when that happens to anyone. He's always been so injury prone. Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

I've never bought into the "Once a Ranger, always a Rangers." Could you put Daniel Prodan into that bracket of "once a Ranger, always a Ranger"?

I don't remember Prodan ever playing for us. However I'd still be more interested in what he did after leaving us than a guy from Lincoln City.

As for reading and replying to the opening post, it's a discussion forum. Why not?

A forum would get pretty boring if everyone who had no interest in a subject posted to that on it. However posting on it would normally suggest that you do have interest in it.

Nonsense. Saying "Kevin who" says no such thing. It is more ambivalent than animosity. Saying "fuck Kevin Thomson" says animosity - saying "Kevin who" doesnt. It is hardly aggressive or inciteful.

Saying "I couldn't give a stuff about Thomson" suggests more than ambivalence, even if it wasn't intended.