Mcgregor in goal for the Molde game

So it looks like Mcgregor is going to get the nod over Letizi for the UEFA cup game on Thursday.

http://www.theherald.co.uk/sport/69937.html

What is everyones general opinion of Mcgregor. He is one of these players that seems to have been around for years waiting for his opportunity. I suppose over the last 15 years or more the reserve goalies at Rangers must have had a terrible time waiting for the likes of Woods, Goram or Klos to slip up. But now he has his big chance to prove himself. Is he good enough to be the Gers No.1?

Not sure about McGregor - just don't have any confidence in him. In the last couple of games he's done OK but he doesn't seem commanding enough to be the Rangers #1.

However, he's been reasonably loyal over the years and arguably deserves his chance. It's possibly a moot point though as he's already been transfer listed at his own request and PLG says Letizi is his number one GK.

Mcgregor isnt really getting the nod, he pretty much has to play because our other two 'number 1's' are injured.

Ive never been sure about his abilities. He's laid some of my fears to rest since he's been in goals the past few games but, like Frankie, i dont think he's got enough in him to hold onto the position for years to come.

But in saying that, he should be fine against Molde. Not taking anything away from them as victory is never a guaruntee, but we should progress quite comfortably no matter which keeper is in goals for us.

Not sure about McGregor - just don't have any confidence in him. In the last couple of games he's done OK but he doesn't seem commanding enough to be the Rangers #1.

However, he's been reasonably loyal over the years and arguably deserves his chance. It's possibly a moot point though as he's already been transfer listed at his own request and PLG says Letizi is his number one GK.

Technically he's seems to be quite good, he's made a few decent saves in the games I've seen him play in but it's still hard to tell how good he actually is due to the lack of first team chances. I think the whole commanding your box thing is a confidence thing and I think that will come over time as his confidence grows.

good game tonight, i was worried about him to start with but he coped well. he didnt look like he was in his european debut compared to the rest of the team.

He was simply Man of the Match for us. Can he be dropped on sunday?