Good luck to Dundee Utd. Cant see them going through over 2 games but Tannadice might have a good atmosphere which would be an 12th man for Utd. However AEK are a good side.

Hope Motherwell go through also.

Would chuckle to see Utrecht win....is their any cups left for Celtic to drop into after this one? Johnstones Paint trophy maybe??? Only consolations of celtic going through would be a seedings boost for the SPL and if they had no European campaign they would be able to fully concentrate on the league...so either way for me.

Villa, Liverpool and Man City should all go through.

I would rather see United go through than Timmy, in a kind of I'd rather have a cold than cancer kind of a way, and I generally hope all "Scottish" clubs do well in Europe for our co-efficient.

Although it would give Timmy and their huge squad only the league to concentrate on and therefore probably make them favourites for the title, I just cant bring myself to wish them well in their bid to get through.

Financially, the Europa League is pretty decent, not CL standards, but a decent backup, and missing out on that completely will really hurt them, and so I hope it is the Dutch side who get that slot come next weeks draw.