Draw for the CL

That sentence doesn't really make any logical sense much like your retorts to craig. Not nearly as smart as you liek to pretend.

Walter Smith may well be tactically inept. But in the Manchester season he got his tactics spot on allowing him to take a team of limited players all the way to a European final beating several teams of better quality.

I may not have an equal in "pish", again a sentence you have used that makes little sense, but it is clear that you are by far my superior when it comes to pish.

I know you're fond of your cryptic nonsensical posts but you are on a run of epic failures and need to work much harder trying to be clever.

"Ah Young Grasshopper�When You Can Take the Pebble From My Hand ...

I think the wanker emoticon should be removed from within people's uncontrolled grasp.

You're right, we can't possible continue to let people have the freedom to express themselves. After all, we know what's good for them ..... eh?:rolleyes:

I see he still hasn't had the decency to withdraw his remark though, so he must be one right enough.:)

I realize you're prone to posting shite Craig but even by your standards this is a cracker. Show me where I called Walter tactically inept .... that's right, I didn't :wanker:

Apologies for that. Obviously my eyes werent working right last night. I could have sworn you made BOTH those posts.

As for the :wanker: smilie - a bit beneath you IMO, but that is your prerogative. As for posting shite, there are far more on here than me who do that, including your good self. I will consider myself in exalted company :D

You're right, we can't possible continue to let people have the freedom to express themselves. After all, we know what's good for them ..... eh?:rolleyes:

I see he still hasn't had the decency to withdraw his remark though, so he must be one right enough.:)

Dont be so precious.

I posted that at 9.40 last night my local time. I came on here just now at 8am my local time. FFS at least give someone the chance to actually be online and see the post in question. As I told you in my PM where I DID actually apologise, things have been a bit hectic family-wise the past day or so for me.

Interesting that you can get so precious and expect someone to show the decency to withdraw a remark and yet with the amount of abuse you have been known to give people and refuse out of hand to do the same.

At least I have the common decence to admit my mistake MF - not once but twice - once in here and also by PM.

Qualify From Group C

Football Betting / Champions League / Qualify From Group C

Champions League Group C

Prices available (subject to fluctuation) until 14 Sep 19:45

Selection Odds

Manchester United 1/12

Valencia 2/5

Bursaspor 12/5

Rangers 4/1

I really can't recall if we have ever been rank outsiders in any section anywhere anytime, however I must confess to just having had a score on us defying the odds and qualifying, I know ...I need help,,,sometimes my heart rules my head..

Just don't like it & I've got more right to express that particular view than you do to use that emoticon in reference to a fellow forum member. Try reserving it for referring to scum instead of fellow Bears.

Qualify From Group C

Football Betting / Champions League / Qualify From Group C

Champions League Group C

Selection Odds

Manchester United 1/12

Valencia 2/5

Bursaspor 12/5

Rangers 4/1

I really can't recall if we have ever been rank outsiders in any section anywhere anytime, however I must confess to just having had a score on us defying the odds and qualifying, I know ...I need help,,,sometimes my heart rules my head..

wabash, that 4/1 - is that to win the group or just qualify from the group ?

I doubt we will but I may have a flutter on it too.

wabash, that 4/1 - is that to win the group or just qualify from the group ?

I doubt we will but I may have a flutter on it too.

Just to qualify, you can have as high as 33/1 for us to win the group....fek it I will have a tenner on that too....hope springs eternal even to old Victors like me..

ETA.......

Group C Outright

Football Betting / Champions League / Group C Outright

Champions League Group C

Selection Odds

Manchester United 3/10

Valencia 7/2

Bursaspor 11/1

Rangers 33/1

CORALS BOOKMAKERS.

Edited by wabashcannonball