how great is it

I remember Lee Martin being even better on his debut for us a few years back while on loan...

Weiss will find his path to glory well blocked each weak with defenders and midfielders all too willing to mark him out of the game and/or physically rough him up.

I fell he has the talent to take this in his stride but one good game does not a player make.

Frankie, cheer up ffs.

Let's be positive about the boy.

Three times MOM at the World cup !!!!!

He doesn't have the credentials to be a flash in the pan.

Miller, Weiss AND Jelovic in the line up.

The future's bright !

Frankie, cheer up ffs.

Let's be positive about the boy.

Three times MOM at the World cup !!!!!

He doesn't have the credentials to be a flash in the pan.

Miller, Weiss AND Jelovic in the line up.

The future's bright !

I'm as excited about the lad as anyone else mate. Just keeping my feet on the ground though... ;)

Once bitten, twice shy... :whistle:

it's just a great feeling to have that wee bit of excited anticipation when someone picks up the ball.

Yeah, I'd forgotten what it was like. It's great to have it again and has made the potential of this season seem so much brighter.

OK, I don't recall Lee Martin's first start at Ibrox being anywhere as good as Weiss was yesterday. :box:

He was superb against Hearts that day. Tore Robbie Neilson to shreds resulting in him being sent off and also set up the 2nd goal for Boyd.

Guest Flying Hippo

I have to admit, i was thinking about Lee Martin yesterday too. He had a wonderful game against Hearts at Ibrox but within weeks had descended into a total sand dancer who would rather do a few step overs than actually do something productive. He hadn't played in the World Cup though nor do i think he has a fraction of the talent Weiss has