Rangers 2 - 1 St Johnstone: Player Ratings and MoM Poll

I don't make the stats I just quote them, you still don't appear to have grasped that your granny would have managed to win 10 in a row in this piss poor league, all the cards and the money were stacked in our favour.

You know, I've no idea whether Struth, Waddell or Symon had piss poor leagues or the most money, but I wouldn't stoop so low as to denigrate their achievements using that argument.

Rangers have mostly always been the biggest and richest club in Scotland and usually far better than the rest of league they are in. I really don't get your grinding axe at all.

Maybe is easy to live in a past no-one else remembers and slag off the present, but today's football is tomorrow's history.

It is very difficult to qualitatively compare managers past and present, but all Walter has done is a good job, whether he had advantages or not. I can't see how he could have been much better.

Eck came third in a piss poor league with far more money than a team above us, Advocaat had the most money and was atrocious in the league for two seasons, PLG was piss poor in the same league, Souness managed a third place with by far the most money and Celtic in crisis, John Grieg and Jock Wallace were pants against much smaller and poorer clubs and had the ignominy of 5th places, before Wallace we had to suffer Celtic's 9 in a row.

In my lifetime, I just don't know who you can be comparing Walter unfavourably to, or why you'd want to. Why do you want a pissing contest about which Rangers managers' great achievements were subjectively the crappiest?

The only piss about here is the piss you are spoutin, Scottish fitba ceased to be competative when Alex Ferguson went to the Manc mhanks and probably before that, two horse races are just that and very often a one horse race up here.

That is not WS's fault, but it made his job a lot easier, at worst even money of winning trophies and at best free and clear.

If you need to put Walter up there in a pedstal feel free, me I am looking for something more along the lines of the great competative Rangers Euro nights, and I wouldn't even want to think of how much money he spent.