Thank you for comments on my statements

Jings calamity Jane..##

One of the RST Boardââ?¬â?¢s leading lights stated one yesterday afternoon on Ã?£Ã?£.......... ââ?¬Å?The Trust and a backer were in talks. Talks became very positive and a document was submitted to the bank. It found it's way from there to the club and then was leaked. Someone at the club leaked it to damage the whole process, then ordered a three day media spin about how it couldn't work.ââ?¬Â

He's a card that Minty so he is, he wisny born yesterday... :whistle:

Frankie, Alan did have the chance to speak at the AGM - he was the secratary and board member - that's a powerful position to air his objections to any issue he had. Any AGM I've ever attended ( which is a a lot) anyone in attendance has the right to free speech.

Yes, the Trust needs to improve and the sole representative on here knows that. It will never improve though due to all name calling by some and what I perceive as a smear campaign against certain board members. I don't know any of them personally but I do know, as you've already stated, the truth somewhere in the middle.

Alan could have waited until legal advice had shown that although mistakes were made, The Trust had acted lawfuly.

I've said it, you have said it and many others have said it, the trust needs a forum to engage with it's members and prospective members. Only then will we see better ideas put the board and debated in an adult-mature-like fashion.

Edited by Stimpy

Frankie, Alan did have the chance to speak at the AGM - he was the secratary and board member - that's a powerful position to air his objections to any issue he had. Any AGM I've ever attended ( which is a a lot) anyone in attendance has the right to free speech.

Yes, the Trust needs to improve and the sole representative on here knows that. It will never improve though due to all name calling by some and what I perceive as a smear campaign against certain board members. I don't know any of them personally but I do know, as you've already stated, the truth somewhere in the middle.

Alan could have waited until legal advice had shown that although mistakes were made, The Trust had acted lawfuly.

I've said it, you have said it and many others have said it, the trust needs a forum to engage with it's members and prospective members. Only then will we see better ideas put the board and debated in an adult-mature-like fashion.

The last time I heard pish like that was labour defending the Iraqi Invasion , and the dodgy dossier :giruy:

The rest of your post I dont really disagree with.

But how could he wait until the legal advice was sought ? The AGM was where the financials were proposed to be signed off and he felt in conscience he couldnt. The legal advice was sought after that fact, was it not ? Can someone confirm if the legal advice was sought (and obtained, which is rather important in this instance) prior, or subsequent, to the AGM.

The last time I heard pish like that was labour defending the Iraqi Invasion , and the dodgy dossier :giruy:

If I wanted to say something important at a meeting, something I believed needed saying, it wouldn't have mattered how long I had to wait.

It's all very well to be anti-RST, but let's be honest with each other.

If I wanted to say something important at a meeting, something I believed needed saying, it wouldn't have mattered how long I had to wait.

It's all very well to be anti-RST, but let's be honest with each other.

In all of this I dont see too many people who are "anti-RST" - but many do have issues with RST Board individuals. Too very different things. not to be overlooked.

In all of this I dont see too many people who are "anti-RST" - but many do have issues with RST Board individuals. Too very different things. not to be overlooked.

That is far too obvious for those with their own agenda's , if you in any critiscize the RST your labelled anti trust , I wouldn't mind if they had a long list of success's to back it up .....:whistle: