Jelavic ankle surgery

Weird thing is that he doesn't mention going for the ball; he seems to be saying he meant to bring him down, but didn't intend to do it so hard...

In the car crash scenario he's saying he meant to hit his victim but not injure them too much...

A month ago I was hit by a car while on my motorbike - I was overtaking on a dual carriageway and she pulled out without looking or signalling and hit me. There is no doubt she didn't mean it but it doesn't help my broken leg and wrist... The fact is she didn't have a full licence and shouldn't have been on the road in the first place - she still premeditatedly took a risk with other people's health, as did black.

Weird thing is that he doesn't mention going for the ball; he seems to be saying he meant to bring him down, but didn't intend to do it so hard...

That's exactly what he was saying & when you watch the footage you can see that there's absolutely no intent to go for the ball. All he intended to do was bring Jelavic down, which given the nature of the tackle (it was by no means a sneaky little trip), was a definite red card.

Ouch! I've always wanted a motorbike but after my workmate took me out a wee run on his bike my mind was changed. Sitting at 80mph with only your clothes and a helmet to protect you is mental!

As she never had a full license Cal, she wouldn't have had insurance for the vehicle which is an absolute bummer for you and your bike. Was she the sole occupant of the vehicle?

That's exactly what he was saying & when you watch the footage you can see that there's absolutely no intent to go for the ball. All he intended to do was bring Jelavic down, which given the nature of the tackle (it was by no means a sneaky little trip), was a definite red card.

I think we're clutching at straws with the old 'it should've been a red card' line.

Jeff Winter, an ex EPL referee says it was a definate yellow card, never a red card. He's a Rangers man too.

I think we're clutching at straws with the old 'it should've been a red card' line.

Jeff Winter, an ex EPL referee says it was a definate yellow card, never a red card. He's a Rangers man too.

I don't really care what Winter says tbh Gav. I've seen straight red cards given for acts on the football pitch that were far less dangerous. Black intended only to bring the player down & the manner in which he did it SHOULD warrent a straight red even if it doesn't in the eyes of certain referees, Rangers men or not.

I don't really care what Winter says tbh Gav. I've seen straight red cards given for acts on the football pitch that were far less dangerous. Black intended only to bring the player down & the manner in which he did it SHOULD warrent a straight red even if it doesn't in the eyes of certain referees, Rangers men or not.

I see what you're saying but there's far more dangerous tackles happening up and down the country which are rightly given yellow cards. If it was the other way about and Jelavic was sent off for a tackle on Black we'd be up in arms about it.

And don't deny it. ;)