You do realise that if you changed a few words in that, you'd sound like a tim? They all think the media etc is conspiring against them - they call it Daily Ranger for a reason.

My point is I believe all OF fans are equally paranoid about conspiracies and agendas, and it gts tiresome reading that paranoia, whoever's behind it.

Our fans believe the refs are against us, their fans call them 'masons' for similar reasons.

We're all as bad as each other imo.

'They are the oppressed minority' it's the role they play exceptionally well, why change a wining formula? if the Mhedia admitted tomorrow they have an Irish republican agenda, the Dhims would say it's an protestant conspiracy. They are MOPES, they revel in it and use it to it's full advantage.

And your having a laff with the daily ranger bit, have you read that rubbish.

Reading it with blue tinted specs I agree with you, but when tims read it they see it with green tinted specs and see something different.

Point being that there is no particular conspiracy - just consistently shite journalism which lays in the gutter to sell papers and gain web hits.

Our media is dire, and targets everyone, not just us or them.

But it's easier to play the victim rather than trying to look at the bigger picture.

(would a Rangers hating press have targeted Boruc in the way it did? Would it have shown a cracked Celtic crest? There are a million anti tim stories in the press, just like there's a million anti us stories too.)

We see what we want to see.

Reading it with blue tinted specs I agree with you, but when tims read it they see it with green tinted specs and see something different.

Point being that there is no particular conspiracy - just consistently shite journalism which lays in the gutter to sell papers and gain web hits.

But it's easier to play the victim rather than trying to look at the bigger picture.

(would a Rangers hating press have targeted Boruc in the way it did? Would it have shown a cracked Celtic crest? There are a million anti tim stories in the press, just like there's a million anti us stories too.)

Borat got off lightly compared to McShagger and ever since the cracked crest the tabloids have been on the back foot.

The tims have made a cottage industry out of the sectarian business aided and abetted by McConnell, Nil By Mouth and many sections of the media but now they have let the genie out of the bottle its beginning to come back and bite them in the arse due mainly to the work of Vanguard Bears, Leggo and others.

Still think your having a laff.

I get tired of the usual shite that some Rangers supporters come away with as they to try to make us equal with the ta_gs, and try to distance themselves from our Proud History.

There has not been a a million stories about them, end of.

Borack was a fanny, Fact

You do realise that if you changed a few words in that, you'd sound like a tim? They all think the media etc is conspiring against them - they call it Daily Ranger for a reason.

My point is I believe all OF fans are equally paranoid about conspiracies and agendas, and it gts tiresome reading that paranoia, whoever's behind it.

Our fans believe the refs are against us, their fans call them 'masons' for similar reasons.

Time to get your head out of the sand mate. Hiding your denial behind claims of timmery is plain daft. Look around you, it's really happening and it's got nothing to do with paranoia.

I see where you're coming from but much of the points outlayed in this topic are perfectly valid. Every football fan thinks the whole worlds against them though. In our case though, I think we aren't far off the truth! Growing up in Aberdeen, I can tell you that half of them have more hatred for us than love for their own shite club.

Edited by Totti

I see where you're coming from but much of the points outlayed in this topic are perfectly valid. Every football fan thinks the whole worlds against them though. In our case though, I think we aren't far off the truth! Growing up in Aberdeen, I can tell you that half of them have more hatred for us than love for their own shite club.

I'm not saying the thread isn't valid, I'm saying we're not alone in feeling this way. Which is something you seem to be one of the few to recognise.

Oh and you're spot on about the Sheep, they do hate us more than they love Aberdeen. No doubt about that.

Ach well, if you all want to slap each other on the back and play the paranoid victims, be my guest. I'm not taking part in it.

*cue 100 groans against this post*

Nobody is being paranoid here. The facts speak for themselves.

Sure, some people overplay the anti-Rangers media card on some issues which can detract from the more obvious examples of imbalance but while fans of other clubs may also complain, I don't think they have solid examples which we can point to in recent times.

Time and time again Rangers are treated differently from others in the media. There's nothing paranoid about pointing this out.

Nobody is being paranoid here. The facts speak for themselves.

Sure, some people overplay the anti-Rangers media card on some issues which can detract from the more obvious examples of imbalance but while fans of other clubs may also complain, I don't think they have solid examples which we can point to in recent times.

Time and time again Rangers are treated differently from others in the media. There's nothing paranoid about pointing this out.

I'll respectfully disagree with you - and the following from a fellow bear I know off this forum sums up how I feel about it:

the media is out to sell papers and make money. Individual reporters may have their own agenda, but in general terms the media want to make money

I think that hits the nail on the head more than anything else.

Ach, I said I was bowing out of this :(

Edited by Danny