Recent article about irresponsible journalism

I could barely get past the first sentence to be honest. As soon as I saw PLG and "Rangers minded" in the same sentence I knew that it was going to look like Gers fans wanted rid of PLG due to him not being protestant rather than his miserable run of results as manager. That was as much as I needed to read.

I dont know of ANY Rangers fan who did not want us to appoint PLG. When his appointment was announced I thought that Rangers fans, across the board, approved whole-heartedly with it. His sacking/resignation is a completely different issue and had very, very little (if anything) to do with PLG's religion (which from reading the first sentence of that article, seemed to me what it was referring to).

Yes, but would you have been aware that the Guardian had invented the concept of Rangers minded and used it in a false and derogatory way if someone hadn't taken the trouble to draw it to your attention by posting it. I know I wouldn't and for that I'm grateful, even to the extent of not making a Pratt of myself by droning on about the poster's lack of literary prowess.:whistle:

You're way off the mark with that post mate. I'm not telling you anything about VB or why they got banned by Newsnow. I've no idea whether VB told the truth or the truth alone and I've made no attempt to tell it either way.

I don't speak for VB or any other group - if you're genuine about wanting to know the background to this then why not go on the VB website and ask those who might be able to help you. If you're aware of any inaccuracies or legally offensive language (whatever that is) then why not help everyone by saying so instead of just inferring it.:)

Got a PM from one of the VB guys over on RM as someone had told him about this.

He explained the situation re Newsnow and I understand it now.

As the info was sent to me by PM, i'll respect the privacy nature of it.

Yes, but would you have been aware that the Guardian had invented the concept of Rangers minded and used it in a false and derogatory way if someone hadn't taken the trouble to draw it to your attention by posting it. I know I wouldn't and for that I'm grateful, even to the extent of not making a Pratt of myself by droning on about the poster's lack of literary prowess.:whistle:

Either you miss my point or I miss yours MF ??? More than likely me....

I AM altogether grateful for someone bringing my attention to it and to the article. Absolutely.

My post was completely in reference to the "journalist" who has tried to tag us as being "Rangers minded" and was in no way a reference to the person who posted it here, on VB or anywhere else.

In fact... now that i look back at your post I actually "thanked" you for it - hopefully that shows that i was grateful for you bringing it over here ? And yes... I "thanked" you before this post :thup:

Guest carson1912

Vanguardbears were banned from Newsnow for 2 weeks.

Apparently our articles were really getting to the bheasts and they launched a mass campaign to complain about the articles.

They had threads on Randlestown and Mon the Hoops asking all their members to register complaints.

The article that led to the ban poked fun at the bheasts on holiday. We have all experienced it. You go on holiday and in the airport, on the plane and in your hotel there is a Declan who for the full 2 weeks is decked out in his sellic and ROI gear.

The article was not written by any of the Admin, it was submitted by a member of the site. It did include the word **** which was probably a mistake in hindsight.

After the ban expired we told newsnow where to go after certain discoveries about the people behind it and the fact they refused to take any action for persistent breaches of their rules by the bheast scum.

I hope that explains the situation

Vanguardbears were banned from Newsnow for 2 weeks.

Apparently our articles were really getting to the bheasts and they launched a mass campaign to complain about the articles.

They had threads on Randlestown and Mon the Hoops asking all their members to register complaints.

The article that led to the ban poked fun at the bheasts on holiday. We have all experienced it. You go on holiday and in the airport, on the plane and in your hotel there is a Declan who for the full 2 weeks is decked out in his sellic and ROI gear.

The article was not written by any of the Admin, it was submitted by a member of the site. It did include the word **** which was probably a mistake in hindsight.

After the ban expired we told newsnow where to go after certain discoveries about the people behind it and the fact they refused to take any action for persistent breaches of their rules by the bheast scum.

I hope that explains the situation

What a bunch of lowlife cunts:(

The shit they get away with is unreal.

Will you be posting via another online news site like newsnow?

Either you miss my point or I miss yours MF ??? More than likely me....

I AM altogether grateful for someone bringing my attention to it and to the article. Absolutely.

My post was completely in reference to the "journalist" who has tried to tag us as being "Rangers minded" and was in no way a reference to the person who posted it here, on VB or anywhere else.

In fact... now that i look back at your post I actually "thanked" you for it - hopefully that shows that i was grateful for you bringing it over here ? And yes... I "thanked" you before this post :thup:

Hi Craig,

What a pair eh? Here's me agreeing with you and you agreeing with me and the two of us still don't know if we've agreed with each other :devil:

Anyway, listen up ..... I AGREE WITH YOU!!!! and to prove it I've gone back and made sure I "thanked" you too. :cheers:

Hi Craig,

What a pair eh? Here's me agreeing with you and you agreeing with me and the two of us still don't know if we've agreed with each other :devil:

Anyway, listen up ..... I AGREE WITH YOU!!!! and to prove it I've gone back and made sure I "thanked" you too. :cheers:

Get a room FFS :)