McGregor to be handed one match ban

Aberdeen FC boss blasts SFA over McGregor

ABERDEEN FC boss Mark McGhee today criticised the SFA’s decision to consider banning Rangers and Scotland keeper Allan McGregor.

McGregor will find out today if he is to be suspended for one match for aiming a kick at Chris Maguire during their 3-2 win over Aberdeen FC at Pittodrie last month.

Aberdeen FC striker Michael Paton will also find out today if his appeal against the red card shown to him at Inverness last weekend has been successful.

McGhee said it was “ludicrous” that the SFA are using video evidence to decide if McGregor had a case to answer, despite thE fact Aberdeen FC have not complained about the incident with Maguire.

Read more: http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/1954525?UserKey=#ixzz11r9uPqNL

Just bin on the news - Banned next week.

FFS even McGhee thinks its ridiculous.

I saw that on Sky. These people know how to send a message, banning him while on national team service. You can't ignore McGregor's guilt but neither can you quite believe this isn't orchestrated for effect. Get ready to see McGregor replaced in goal against Spain and an inference that his 'attitude' isn't right.

I like Scotland and have travelled extensively to watch them but I firmly believe McGregor should tell them to FUCK RIGHT OFF.

I'm intrigued as to how the apologists will spin this fucker.