Rangers 1 : 1 Valencia - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

That only leaves Misser, who continues to prove my theory a lot better than my words alone that he is not good enough for either the role he is asked to play at this level, or indeed to play at this level at all. Another absolute stinker from him, and the sitter from Edu's post-hitting shot should haunt him for the rest of his life. Ten CL matches now with no goals, how much longer can we continue to ignore this fact and continue to play him?

His missed chance 1-on-1 with the keeper was criminal and far worse IMO than the rebound from Edu's shot. Weiss showed how it's done at the weekend, but Miller's brain doesn't appear to compute the concept of taking a touch to the outside & a shot to finish it... 2 touches & it's in the net, but Miller goes for the option that's most likely to be saved.. shocking stuff. I just hope he's got his thinking cap on against Celtic on Sunday because missing chances like that against the bheasts at the tattiedome would be a very poor show.

I remember a similar chance Miller missed for Scotland against Holland in Holland just before "bevygate". He took one or two many touches and before he knew it the keeper was diving at his feet to claim the ball.

That said, I can't blame Miller for last nights draw. He's been fantastic for us this season.

That said, I can't blame Miller for last nights draw. He's been fantastic for us this season.

Exactly. Some folk are desperate to jump on his back as soon as he misses one chance. FFS he wasnt the only one who missed a chance last night by any stretch of the imagination! He'll be a key figure on Sunday and I would back him to score.

As for MOTM I'd say the whole team as they all put in a fantastic shift. Boogie was a stand out for me though

Miller lacked composure and could have easily rounded the goalkeeper BUT it was against one of the best teams in Europe and incredibly important. I'm flummoxed by far less in a Sunday league game and will bear no grudge against him for having no less bottle than every Valencia player on the park and not to mention the Man U team in the opening game.

The pressure is huge to win and at the same time we are the underdogs; I can't blame the players after such a great display and put the disappointment an otherwise excellent draw down to sheer bad luck. I really think we're due a bit of good luck sometime soon.