Hugh Keevins - a Brother?

There is an 18th century Vatican Edict banning rcs from becoming members of the Masonic Order, I wonder if Nuremberg Hugh is in danger of excommunication?

Let me explain.

These last two weeks, ra Shugster has utilised both the broadcast media(Radio Snyde) and the written press(Daily Retard) to articulate his belief in absolute secrecy. It's the trials of Shagger McGregor that has Nuremberg Hugh drawing his hand across his throat.

A well used phrase by Nuremberg is, "natural justice", any contretemps with officialdom by his beloved Sellik has him in a lather demanding ra 'Tic receive natural justice. Shugster supports Peter Lawwell's latest correspondence to the SFA, a full explanation of referee, Dougie McDonald's thought process over the non-penalty incident at Tannadice on Sunday. Transparency is the word for today, or indeed any other day when mystery surrounds the green'n'grey happy hoopsters.

If ra Sellik are not satisfied, Nuremberg is comfortable being the attack dog, demanding 'natural justice' for those wronged. He is prepared to go nuclear, and has done so on many an occasion, "it's because he's catholic and Irish" has become a constant refrain. It is sometimes shortened to, "are we reduced to what school did you go to" ie a plea for whoever is the current objective host of ra show to guillotine the debate because non-Yahoos are making salient points.

However, on the McGregor issue, natural justice has been served because he has been punished for his wrong-doing. Beyond this, Nuremberg's mindset is closed. Allan McGregor has no right to know the identity of his accuser, nor the motivation of said accuser waiting 13 days to articulate his alarm at the Pittodrie incident. Further, the make-up and identities of the three man Disciplinary Panel should NOT be revealed either, "next they will be asking what school they attended, we know where this is heading".

In summary, ra Sellik should always receive natural justice, Rangers are confined to mystery and ignorance.

Maybe, Hugh Keevins' obsession with maintaining secrecy for only one half of the old firm, makes him only half a Mason? Perhaps, only half of him will be excommunicated?

Or perhaps he is a bitter tim of the dirtiest order, and deserves nothing of our time or attention, in line with any good-thinking bears avoidance of his radio station and newspaper.

You will only be offended if you continue to listen to or read this scumbag's utterances which have long long since ceased to be anything even slightly impartial.

Or perhaps he is a bitter tim of the dirtiest order, and deserves nothing of our time or attention, in line with any good-thinking bears avoidance of his radio station and newspaper.

You will only be offended if you continue to listen to or read this scumbag's utterances which have long long since ceased to be anything even slightly impartial.

I am not offended.

I agree to your summation in the first phrase of you opening paragraph and hopefully have highlighted thus?

Reference Nuremberg in particular, and Radio Snyde in general; my emotions run from amusement to bemusement. If the high principled Sgugster continues to act the clown, I am happy to keep the spotlight on his performance.

Thats fair enough 26th, I just couldnt do it personally as what you see as a range between amusement and bemusement others see as biased propaganda. It is too easy to pick them up on imbalance, injustice and impartiality, it is harder (impossible even) to get them to give a toss what those of us of a blue persuasion think of them. And with that in mind I take the option of not giving them ratings, hits, or circulation figures.

It's like trying to accommodate a bad smell by understanding someone shat on your carpet. In the end no amount of knowledge or understanding will stop it offending your sense of smell. Same with Keevins ... he's a dishonest wee keech and no amount or depth of analysis will change it. A stout blow across his eyes with a (metaphoric) baseball bat might afford the wielder at least some sense of justice however..... or failing that, a real one might also do a decent job.

For myself, being taught caution at all times, I would say it is nothing more than paranoid bollox, isn't that the preserve of those over at mordor....

You behave yourself or you'll get a rap across the knuckles

Hmm, I know of a priest in The Grand Lodge of Ireland, based in Dublin of all places. My dad's lodge also has Catholics in his lodge.

The myth of masonry being some sort of anti-catholic organisation is absolute bull shit giving that there's at least one lodge in nearly every country across the globe. Only in NI and West Coast of Scotland is this pish peddled.