After match PARTY and lets all laugh at Celtic thread :D

That timmy thread has made my day.............

muchos gracias!

I really should believe, but cant get away with how hypocritical and thick this mob are, some of the posts are so outlandish its unreal.

I especially liked the "we ran the game" post and McCulloch's new nick-name - "Elbows"

Genius!!!!

:spl:

I'm arguing with tims on another forum about them blaming the ref by pointing out they should have finished with 9 men. One of them thinks neither deserved a red card! What do they have to do to get a red? Break someones neck?

Incidentally Broadfoot only came on because they lunged at Papac in the first place, that's karma for ya!

Gees,geesa a break man,just in the hoos,pished I'll maybe have a look the morn,WATP

i wiz hame early Ian, cannae even mind getting up the road, i blame the vodka and ciders at 10.30!!!

need to pace myself better next time :onetoomany:

cracking day out tho :giruy:

Incidentally Broadfoot only came on because they lunged at Papac in the first place, that's karma for ya!

Ha ha, fucking brilliant. That had neither occurred to me nor been pointed out to me yet. Perhaps their god does have a sense of humour. Got what they fucking deserved then. Would love to hear this point made on the phone ins tonight. :D