After match PARTY and lets all laugh at Celtic thread :D

I don't see the point in doing that. He's giving himself a big bullseye target (or should I say giving his windows a big bullseye target) next time he's out and about in the city. Of course he and the other players can celebrate but think about it first.

I don't see the point in doing that. He's giving himself a big bullseye target (or should I say giving his windows a big bullseye target) next time he's out and about in the city. Of course he and the other players can celebrate but think about it first.

After getting us that penalty today he'd be a target anyway Gav. I thought it was a quality reaction from Broadfoot considering it was because he was getting dogs abuse from the bheasts. A big GIRFUY. :D

Ok Ok.......................:-

scottybhoy Today, 2:47 PM Post #18

Member Avatar

ding dong

[ * * * * * * * * * * * * ]

Group:

Snr. Member

1 September 2004

ki had a good game

outdone by an own goal, a feck up from the keeper and one of the worst ever penalty decisions from a ref that didn't even see it

back to winning ways as soon as please

jocksir Today, 2:48 PM Post #28

Member Avatar

First team training

[ * * * ]

Group:

Members

#26,297

30 June 2010

Favourite all-time player

Paddy Bonner

Ref shouldn't have given that peno he was only half looking at it and it was a blatant dive clubfoot was already on his way down, effing load of baws

GreenDay67 Today, 2:48 PM Post #29

Member Avatar

[ * * * * * ]

Group:

Members

#22,759

9 January 2009

Henke

For the 4th meaningful derby in a row we have been effed by the ref.

Never a pen and McCulloch should have walked.

Have a feeling though that those decisions,wouldn't have changed the outcome in the end,we were so poor.

dannyclyro Today, 2:49 PM Post #32

Member Avatar

Championship Manager Goodybag Winner

[ * * * * * ]

Group:

Members

#20,288

26 June 2008

The King

Celtic weren't great but Rangers were no better and needed an own goal (not convinced Lafferty was onside there) and a shocking penalty decision to win. Our heads went down big time after the third, that's not good enough.

Maloney going off early seemed to have far too much of an impact, no one else capable of playing central and getting beyond Hooper.

Samaras while frustrating always looked for the ball and didn't stop running, I have to laugh at one poster's match thread comment that he "hides on the wings". Away tae feck.

Gonga Today, 2:49 PM Post #33

Member Avatar

ESSEX BHOYS

Group:

Snr. Member

#5,057

28 September 2006

Gutted, I think we came out second half thinking we had finished the job.

If anyone is still stupid enough to keep shouting about how shampooe the Huns are then

they need to wake up now. This season is effing massive for us, and we need to find

some more luck and some more balls to win this league.

Aidan Today, 2:50 PM Post #36

Member Avatar

Within You Without You

[ * * * * * * ]

Group:

Members

#25,460

3 February 2010

Why does Misser never miss against us?

Bawman Today, 2:50 PM Post #37

Member Avatar

Class is permanent

Group:

1 September 2004

Why is no one talking about the handball from Weir when Juarez knocked it past him and he was last man?

andybhoy65 Today, 2:50 PM Post #42

Member Avatar

Occasional Substitute

[ * * * * ]

Group:

Members

9 September 2004

Woeful display, even accounting for the shocking decisions by the MIB.

2nd goal a mile offside and the dive for the penalty.

No fight in this team at all.

jonathan1312 Today, 2:51 PM Post #47

Member Avatar

Club Captain

[ * * * * * * * * * ]

Group:

Snr. Member

#18,969

1 May 2008

(reply to a post from the other thread which i will put here because the other topic is now closed)

a good summary of today's disaster -- and it was a disaster.

you can't win this league without a half-decent defence, and we don't even have an average defence. of the four people out there today, only izaguirre looks the part.

we have too many passengers and not enough fighters.

hooper took his goal well but there are not too many other positives to take from today.

i am so sick of seeing arseholes like lafferty and miller running around celtic park taking the piss.

edit: hmmm, the original quote didn't appear. ah well.

The_Bhoy_Kristov Today, 2:52 PM Post #56

Member Avatar

First-team starter

[ * * * * * ]

Group:

Members

#2,491

12 December 2005

Paul McStay

Majstorovic was quite solid for most of the game today but that foppish-haired twit who was playing alongside him needs to bolt.

That penalty decision was ridiculous. We'd have never have got awarded that decision in a million years.

We gifted them that second goal. Shocking kick by Forster.

This team still needs some major work done to it, particularly at the back.

stibhan Today, 2:52 PM Post #57

Member Avatar

Viva la Quinta Brigada

[ * * * * * * * * * * ]

Group:

Snr. Member

#1,273

18 June 2005

I would like to point out that a few months ago I was bemoaning the fact that our fans concentrated on the huns financial problems because it wasn't translating onto the field. It's a continual embarrassment to Celtic that we get trounced by a team with much less resources than us, and to dwell over any impending financial doom whenever we were outmuscled by a side with Kenny Miller and Kyle Lafferty as the jewels in their crown. It's been absolutely horrendous being a Celtic fan the past 2 years in all honesty.

SacredHoops Today, 2:55 PM Post #73

Member Avatar

The boy with the filthy laugh

[ * * * * * * * * ]

Group:

Snr. Member

#1,085

2 June 2005

An embarassment from start to finish.

For some reason Lennon decided that lumping long balls and crosses into one forward against two much bigger defenders would work, idiot.

Lennon's record, he may well have 16 or however many league wins in a row, but the four games that mattered under his lead we have lost, Ross County, Braga, Utrecht and now Rangers.

The referee was shocking as well, how you can give a penalty when you're covering your eyes is beyond me and McCulloch should have been off after the tackle on Samaras, but we can't expect fairness really. Funny how he gave that one immediately this week when last week we had four beeter shouts that weren't given. The Hooper 'foul' in the box was a joke as well, should have been a penalty to us.

The Poacher Today, 3:00 PM Post #95

Member Avatar

poppin rocks and cyanide

[ * * * * * * * ]

Group:

Members

#9,073

26 June 2007

Thought Collum was doing ok at the end of the first half - I was bracing myself for the hun to come crashing out in the second with steam coming out their ears.

Sure enough.

It's a marathon not a sprint etc, and if we get another running sequence going then we'll make up the points as the deficiencies in the hun will become apparent.

The hun really are the footballing equivalent of a vulture, didn't see them playing any football but they harrassed well, were sharp and made mostly the right decisions.

We could be summed up by Samaras - thought he played out his skin in the first half - although he still (needlessly at times) took the ball for a walk he made the right passes in the right areas. He left his brain in the dressing room at half time. All the high fiving as we went off at half time - I though 'OK done well to get the lead we deserve but we've another half to play, wait till the end for high fiving'.

Stone cold sober and still totally riled at the shambling way the hun got their lead. Penalty was a sham, he didn't see, because he didn't have a decent view of the incident of Broadhoof jumping up in the air. Miller and Lafferty are the 2 most ungainly, ugly ungraceful footballers I've ever seen... right up there with the elephant man Davie Dodds. Total banjo playing trash.

We'll get back into this and take it to them and their dump.

wee_chorley Today, 3:02 PM Post #106

Member Avatar

Come On !

[ * * * * * * * ]

Group:

Members

#7,150

27 February 2007

I can't think of a player who has 100 letters in his name, so HENRIK

I actually thought we were good today, much better than we have been for a while.

I'm not going down the negative road here.

We never got the luck today, I'm sure our possesion will show we ran the game.

Several things done us today,

1 Maloney's Injury

2 Naismith

3 Referee's penalty decision

4 Samaras

We will be ok.

Antoninho Today, 3:05 PM Post #116

Member Avatar

First team training

[ * * * ]

Group:

Members

#26,602

1 August 2010

Henrik Larsson

Almost forgetting what it feels like to have the bragging rights against these bastards...last meaningful game we won against them was January 2009...and we still chucked the league that season anyway!

feckin raging but not surprised

junglejamesie Today, 3:05 PM Post #119

Member Avatar

Hey Neil, heard the one about a hun with a tenner?...

Group:

Snr. Member

1 September 2004

Gordhun Smith on Radio Scroteland balancing out the penalty by saying Stokes should've been sent off in the first minute. No mention of Elbows not getting a second yellow for taking out Samaras...

spanishbhoy Today, 3:06 PM Post #122

Member Avatar

The power of Christ compels you....

[ * * * * * ]

Group:

Members

#23,914

25 June 2009

larsson

eff rangers..... Least the tax man will eff them seeing as we are clearly incapable, please let this be a blip on the radar Lenny

herbert viola Today, 3:21 PM Post #181

Member Avatar

Club Captain

[ * * * * * * * * * ]

Group:

Snr. Member

#11,925

9 November 2007

Im sick to the back teeth of seeing that dick miller scoring against us. He's been shampooe from the first minute that bloke ever kicked a football.

He has now scored as many goals against us at celtic park since his return to the huns than he managed in a whole season for celtic.

Emphasises how pish our defence is/was.

Lennon has a massive task on his hands, he is fortunate that Smith is looking like he will retire next year. We have no big players at the club, no one who can pick up a game by the scruff of its neck.

All the dreamers who have been coming onto this board and telling us how shampooe the huns are, will be bumping back down to realism now.

Carfin Today, 3:23 PM Post #190

Member Avatar

Getting on a bit

[ * * * * * * * * * * ]

Group:

Snr. Member

2 September 2004

Paul McStay

Don't worry everyone. Willie Collum will apologise tomorrow to make everything OK.

Two shockers for me in that game. The penalty obviously and McCulloch staying on the park.

p-livi67 Today, 3:25 PM Post #199

Member Avatar

Considering retirement

[ * * * * * * * * * * * ]

Group:

Snr. Member

#19,432

19 May 2008

Paul Lambert

Oh aye, and Collum shat it. He should have sent off McCulloch, he put his hand to his pocket and then realised who it was and changed his mind. He also didn't see the 'penalty' so how can he give it? He's no hun but he's still played a big part in ruining today's game.

Otis B Driftwood Today, 3:27 PM Post #207

Member Avatar

Of course I remember the first time I had sex - I still have the receipt.

[ * * * * * * * ]

Group:

Members

#25,838

6 April 2010

Jimmy Johnstone

Gordon Smith circling the wagons by talking about Stokes' challenge on Papac; naturally he conveniently overlooks the fact that McCulloch should have sent off in the first half. Hun bastard.

Im sick to the back teeth of seeing that dick miller scoring against us. He's been shampooe from the first minute that bloke ever kicked a football.

He has now scored as many goals against us at celtic park since his return to the huns than he managed in a whole season for celtic.

If that stat is right, then that cracks me up. Brilliant :flipa:

Gees,geesa a break man,just in the hoos,pished I'll maybe have a look the morn,WATP

so am i ian, i cant put 2 words together without seeing 40 letters on a laptop keyboard, must be the double vision, hehe pished ooootttttt ma tits yeehaaaaaaaaa :):):):flipa::giruy: more beer :)

so am i ian, i cant put 2 words together without seeing 40 letters on a laptop keyboard, must be the double vision, hehe pished ooootttttt ma tits yeehaaaaaaaaa :):):):flipa::giruy: more beer :)

Just as long as Qwerty doesn't become Queerty and you end up with a sore bum.:D

BOUNCY BOUNCY... BOUNCY BOUNCY... :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phfL1-qovuI]Rangers Bouncy Vs Celtic (SPL) 24th October 2010 *720p HD* [/ame]

Edited by Zappa