Our 100% record that is? :D

Next few fixtures:

30/10 Inverness (H)

07/11 St. Mirren (A)

10/11 Hibernian (H)

13/11 Aberdeen (H)

20/11 Kilmarnock (A)

28/11 Dundee Utd (A)

Before anyone starts shitting bricks, I know "take it one game at a time" etc etc.

Just a wee bit of fun. Potentially our next game where you might expect us to slip up is not until the end of November at Tannadice.

Prob means dropped points in an "easier" game like St Mirren or Killie then.

Our 100% record that is? :D

Next few fixtures:

30/10 Inverness (H)

07/11 St. Mirren (A)

10/11 Hibernian (H)

13/11 Aberdeen (H)

20/11 Kilmarnock (A)

28/11 Dundee Utd (A)

Before anyone starts shitting bricks, I know "take it one game at a time" etc etc.

Just a wee bit of fun. Potentially our next game where you might expect us to slip up is not until the end of November at Tannadice.

Prob means dropped points in an "easier" game like St Mirren or Killie then.

I don't know if you noticed how well Inverness are playing. That is the next game where we can slip up. I think we have more chance of slipping up against a team we should beat than a team we know will be a difficult game.

The way we are playing just now there is nobody in the SPL that can beat us.

Unfortunately it doesnt always work like that, and a slip-up can happen in any game if we dont have the right mentality and work rate.

If we work hard every game, we can beat every team in this league comfortably with the team we have just now.

A game like next saturday can be very difficult as it is a game we are expected to win easily, and most fans at the game will be talking about the game yesterday and the Valencia game which will be only 3 days away at that time and not really focused on a home game against Inverness. The problem comes if the players have the same attitude and think they have an easy game in between all these hard games.

ICT will work hard and fight hard for everything, and we have to guard against complacency, which is the only thing in the SPL that can beat us at the moment.