I'd contend he hides even more when played centrally.

But we're agreed, he hides! ;):D

I was just taking the piss there. The reason I singled out McCulloch for needing a big game in helping Fleck, still a relatively young and inexperienced player also returning from long term injury absence, is he is immediately beside Fleck in the engine room where dominance of possession and potentially territory will be run and lost.

Being serious about Davis he is one of our most gifted players and needs to find the form and perhaps the effort and heart to dictate games as he can.

I highly doubt we will see many changes, maybe one or two. Smith will be thinking to get through the enxt 3 games then the players will have a rest. Also we played on Tuesday and our game isn't until sunday, plenty of time.

Always get it hard away to St Mirren.

:am:

:sw: :mb: :sp: :kb:

:sn: :sd: :lm: :jf:

:km: :kl:

If Weir is getting a rest then i can see Papac at centre back as he has been playing there in europe.

Davis and Edu look in the need of a rest. Naismith's form and adaptability means he can easily fit into centre midfield alongside JIG. This should give the team an energetic spine which has been missing the last two games.

Weiss and Wylde on the flanks, their pace will be vital and if Kenny can make the right runs and Fleck roaming between the midfield and forward line, the team will create plenty of chances, IMO.

:am:

:kb::mb::dw::sp:

:vw::lm::sn::gw:

:jf:

:km: