No, just various recent posts like making excuses about celtic poppy ban, making excuses about the amount of 'bad' Celtic fans, criticising one of the few media figures who rights positively about us, criticising royalty etc ;)

I'd call it having an open mind.

Sorry to be pedantic Gav, but you don't know that for sure. You're assuming he quickly walked down not getting in anyone's way for any length of time, but there's every chance he wasn't moving quickly at all or possibly even stopped several times blocking the view of quite a number of people.

The guy was probably walking at a pace that allows him to look at both sides of the stairwell. He probably wants back upto the exit ASAP to watch the game.

I would be sure that the steward is following protocol. He will no doubt be doing as he was asked to do by his superiors. I dont know of many of us who would refuse to do that and still be in a job. Hardly makes the guy a jobsworth fool. But we are basing that judgement on a still photo and not knowing what happened for Winter to say that.

I am more concerned by his "lucky lucky" comment about Edu. There is absolutely no doubting that comment was completely inappropriate. Yet we are getting tied up in the steward comment :confused:

Winter sticks up for us and we mostly laud that. However, when he makes inappropriate comments he is just making a fool of himself. And calling Edu "lucky lucky" is one such example.

What do you think he actually meant with the 'lucky lucky' comment Craig??

the only thing I can think of is those street sellers who generally originate from the African nations. Could be completely wrong though.

Boo fucking hoo. You live a sheltered life if you find that offensive.

Absolutely not.

I find it racist.

I wonder what our reaction would've been if a former referee who followed Celtic came out with a comment like that. Uproar.

I think it was a throwaway comment meant in jest from Jeff but it is certainly one he should have saved for the after-dinner circuit as it's rather crass as opposed to overtly racist.

To be honest, I'm finding his and Leggat's blogs a bit tiresome of late. Yes, they can be enjoyable (and I'm glad they exist) but sometimes less is more.

:)