Celtic- Rangers

Just in from the game

I can honestly say the five players i want to keep in that team would be :-

Hemdani

Prso

Mcgregor

Papac

Adam

Im not going to go in to a big massive discussion on the game today because bottom line we were simply not good enough

Barry ferguson is finished , No way is he good enough to be a Rangers player , never mind Captain , He's fat , slow , lazy , and always goes back .

He took a perfect opportunity for a goal , IMHO Adam would have scored , But no , Barry had to say " me me me" and he fucking fucked it up.

Alan Hutton is the worse player i have ever seen in my life , and can get to fuck , If boab malcom wasn't good enough then neither is he.

Sebo & Buffel on the bench today , fair doos. BUT , 80th minute , 2-0 down , He brings on Gavin Rae ?

Wtf is that all about ?

Mr Le Guen has lost my confidence , because we are currently a club in disaster , and any team can come to ibrox or what have you and if they have a go at us , will take point (s) off of us , and that is a certainty.

Rangers used to be a club people feared... Now no cunt fears us.

Mr Le Guen , Sort it fucking out , Or give up.

i agree with both of you. ;)

One of the things almost everyone had against Eck was that he could do nothing to change a game. Le Guen changed the team twice which according to most improved us, and we even started to get the better of the tims. Yes we got caught with a sucker punch but we did show in patches(according to the beeb, I did not see the game) that we can put the tims under pressure. I am still certain we are on the right road and and have to have faith in PLG. The Tims have a wage bill which will murder them if things go wrong, as we well know. We are in for the long haul, we just have to eat humble pie until things all fall into place.

Listening to it on the radio it sounded like McGregor kept us in it for the first half hour, I think he's done enough to be considered our number 1, but apparently Letizi will come straight back when fit.

I'm not surprised we got beaten today, I don't think anyone here can say they honestly expected us to win. PLG seems a wee bit tactically naive which I didn't expect at all and its strange that more of the team haven't taken his appointment to be a wake-up call. There's a distinct lack of urgency about us, no leadership on the pitch and we're incredibly inconsistent.

He hasn't played a consistent team , two weeks in a row.

Players are coming in , then out , then in , then out .

That is just the shite way to go about things.

The players need to get to know each other and know where each other will be on the park.

Awfull awfull awfull.

Sorry cant be arsed saying anything else about that mess today or maybe it's i don't know where to start.

Anyway have NEVER left a game before the 90 minutes in my life but after that second goal i was so deflated that we went home

Well it was an improvement on last week. ;)

I felt we contained Celtic reasonably well in the first half but once again we lose a goal from a cross played from a player who was not challenged. Completely unacceptable!

2nd half we got ourselves back into it but in the final third we were generally awful. Celtic scored a decent goal on the break against the run of play and after that the game was done despite a couple of good chances for us missed.

At the minute I understant and share many fans frustration and upset. The season started reasonably well but a few bad draws and now a couple of defeats means the pressure is on the new manager and his players more than ever.

Turning round our club was never going to be an overnight job. It seems many of our players lack the discipline, mental capacity and overall belief to win games and play well consistently. Unfortunately, without the financial backing and ambition from the board we're not going to see improvement overnight.

However, we have an excellent young manager and the basis of a good young team. Yes, the last 2 results have been poor but we will be back and we've seen some signs of improvement in some areas. At the same time however, I think our manager needs to be less stubborn and more flexible with his formation. In addition, we need to have XI players who afre the core team and we need to stick with them and not chop and change every game.

We're all upset and an Old Firm defeat always hurts and hurst badly. But we will be back and we'll be back stronger than ever.

WATP

Well as i was passing the gallow gate in a taxi, something i thought i'd never see and that was a huge brawl going on yes of course it was old firm related however, what i saw was unbeliveable *sp Celtic fans brawling with.......

other celtic fans, no rangers fans insight which i thought was quite funny, as of typing this out i've just got word that the brawl has escilated *sp over to the glasgow green, police vans, squad cars, riot squads, ambulances are all out on force toight.

I just wonder if this will make the headlines.

Well as i was passing the gallow gate in a taxi, something i thought i'd never see and that was a huge brawl going on yes of course it was old firm related however, what i saw was unbeliveable *sp Celtic fans brawling with.......

other celtic fans, no rangers fans insight which i thought was quite funny, as of typing this out i've just got word that the brawl has escilated *sp over to the glasgow green, police vans, squad cars, riot squads, ambulances are all out on force toight.

I just wonder if this will make the headlines.

I heard on the radio that there was a few of the old party songs sung. We will probably hear about that.