that was as strong a side as i could have put out today and we still lost. I had no complaints with leguens starting line up but yet agian we have fallen to a pretty average septic team. The bottom line is that our squad is not good enough. It doesnt matter which permitation you come up with out of the current crop, you couldnt pick 11 players who could be the main stay in the first eleven through the season. Leguen had plenty of time to look at the previous Rangers squad but bar clement he has failed to strengthen the sqaud. Letizi is by far our worst keeper, svensen (who came with a good pedigree) has failed to deliver on all fronts and martin, who promised to shine at the start of the season along with sionko have dissapeared up there own arses. Bardsley in my eyes is no better than hutton who sold the jerseys today by playing the ball back into the ruck of players instead of lumping up the park for the first goal. Rodreigez, a player who i have never rated is another who can walk with them too. Leguen has got his work cut out with this lot and i just hope we can keep in touch till the january window. Untill then i fear ill be watching us through the gaps in my fingers yet again for yet another bloody season. GET THE CHEQUE BOOK OUT MURRAY BECAUSE THIS LOT ARE SHIT!

i accept that, but how come 3 of PLG's "big" new signings were sitting on the bench?

It just shows you how much he really rates their ability to do well in a big game.

I mean , Sebo , chased foir what? six weeks or something , paid two million nd he does what ? Brings on gavin rae.

Fucking disgrace

we really need to start playing two strikers again. none of our two wingers are playing well, in fact both a pish poor and boyd got no service today yet again. If it wasnt for prso today we wouldnt have got the ball in their half at all. leguens tactics arent working and he nneds a rethink very soon.

:sigh:

It just shows you how much he really rates their ability to do well in a big game.

I mean , Sebo , chased foir what? six weeks or something , paid two million nd he does what ? Brings on gavin rae.

Fucking disgrace

I know, I don't know why he doesn't bring Novo back into the fold, we could've used his pace through the middle. dare i say we may have even missed lovenkrands as an attacking option? there were quite a few times prso knocked the ball down infront of boyd, and as much as i rate kris, he's not the quickest, especially over the first 10 yards.

I dunno, it just doesn't seem to click with this team.:sigh:

that was as strong a side as i could have put out today and we still lost. I had no complaints with leguens starting line up but yet agian we have fallen to a pretty average septic team. The bottom line is that our squad is not good enough. It doesnt matter which permitation you come up with out of the current crop, you couldnt pick 11 players who could be the main stay in the first eleven through the season. Leguen had plenty of time to look at the previous Rangers squad but bar clement he has failed to strengthen the sqaud. Letizi is by far our worst keeper, svensen (who came with a good pedigree) has failed to deliver on all fronts and martin, who promised to shine at the start of the season along with sionko have dissapeared up there own arses. Bardsley in my eyes is no better than hutton who sold the jerseys today by playing the ball back into the ruck of players instead of lumping up the park for the first goal. Rodreigez, a player who i have never rated is another who can walk with them too. Leguen has got his work cut out with this lot and i just hope we can keep in touch till the january window. Untill then i fear ill be watching us through the gaps in my fingers yet again for yet another bloody season. GET THE CHEQUE BOOK OUT MURRAY BECAUSE THIS LOT ARE SHIT!

The beeb gave Fergie the blame for losing out to Lennon but i will leave that one alone as i may sound biased. We have to look at it in a possitive sense. Nakamura was shite last year.

McGeady could not get a game last year

That means we can not expect our players to just fit in instantly.

Gravesen is old and won't get better.

Lennon is also on the slippery slope.

Venegoor is not and never will be a good player he is just nuicence value.

Miller is not and never will be prolific scorer.

I still believe when our team get settled in, we will improve and start to dominate. Come January Le Guen will have a better idea of what is needed. That may not win us the league this season, but given time we will be financially better, which will make us stronger long term.

Novo?

Why wasn't he playing?

He was at the game in the crowd today

Before it he was on a fans shoulder bouncing and singin ,

the wee mans been missed.

Him & boyd , or him & prso would be crackin , His pace is too good not to be used

Are you serious?

The guy cant kick his own arse. I like him but hes absolutely dire!