Here we go again, let's condemn ourselves

Anything but this craven shit, constantly apologizing, always playing their game. They call us sectarian, we ask the fans not to be sectarian. They complain our songs are discriminatory, we ban the songs for being discriminatory. They say the famine song is a slur on those who died in the famine, we ban the song without question. They whistle, we bark.

We're continually on the back foot, always judging our actions according to the criticism of the most deceitful, duplicitous bastards on the planet. I can't remember the last time our club came out and criticized the fen1ans for their behaviour at Ibrox. Where was Bain when they contrived a cancellation of the OF game after O'Donnell died, or when they played their integrity card. They tell us we're in the wrong and our club tries to figure out how to apologise.

Murray tried for twenty years to sanitize Rangers because he bought the fen1an shite and knew no better what Rangers were about. Bain is a weak clown of a man who pours out this claptrap year after year. Rangers and too many fans seem ignorant of our past and our right to hold our own views, regardless of whether the Catholics or the Oirish or the republicans happen to agree with them. The Billy Boys .... sing it loud and sing it long. Fuck the muppets running Rangers, fuck UEFA and the SFA ... and fuck any of you embarrassed cowards who don't have the stomach to stand up for yourselves.

I think your anger towards the club is misdirected because I feel that the club are only complying with government legislation which is supposed to be directed not only at both sides of the city, but at Scotland as a whole. Yes, the club should have been stronger when put under pressure and yes, the club shouldn't have surrendered to the accusations so easily. However, the blame for what has ended up being a misdirected and biased focus on sectarianism doesn't lie at our clubs door, it lies at the door of the Scottish Government and at the doors of politicians, people who Dr. Death no doubt has as friends and acquaintances. He may even have dirt on some of them. The people to blame are people like Donald Gorrie, Jack McConnell, Cathy Jamieson & Iain Gray as well as all the others involved in setting up what appears to be a completely biased war on sectarianism in Scotland. David Murray didn't campaign for and set up the legislation that's led to the current shambles we're having to deal with & neither did Martin Bain. Neither of them were behind the 'Working Group on Religious Hatred' or Section 74 of the Criminal Justice Act.

What do we expect the club to do?

We are watched very carefully, rightly or wrongly, and morons will keep doing exactly what we have been instructed not to do. Is it really that hard to stop singing a couple of songs and let things calm down? There's too many idiots in our support

Zappa,

Never blame politicians for behaving like ..... politicians. Expect them to behave like weasels and you won't be disappointed - but don't blame a skunk for the way he smells, just learn to deal appropriately with his 'tendencies'.

Neither should you look to the enemy for fair treatment or blame him for the way he acts. Instead of pointing the finger of blame you should just accept the enemies are best attacked at every opportunity.

The people you DO blame are those who should be lifting every finger to help you, those who sit at the same table, but who instead spend their time aiming their finger of blame at YOU. In this case, exactly the people you seek to excuse, Murray and Bain ...... now Johnston and Bain ...... oh, and supporters like you.

Edited by maineflyer

Unless I am mistake at the moment there is such a thing as , under European law , Freedom as Expression , now I am no lawyer but I would put any amount of money on any Fan of any club taking any ban the whole hog to the European Court of Human Rigts and winning .

Tell a lie often enough and it becomes the truth , aout time we stamped on these arseholes

Zappa,

Never blame politicians for behaving like ..... politicians. Expect them to behave like weasels and you won't be disappointed - but don't blame a skunk for the way he smells, just learn to deal appropriately with his 'tendencies'.

Neither should you look to the enemy for fair treatment or blame him for the way he acts. Instead of pointing the finger of blame you should just accept the enemies are best attacked at every opportunity.

The people you DO blame are those who should be lifting every finger to help you, those who sit at the same table, but who instead spend their time aiming their finger of blame at YOU. In this case, exactly the people you seek to excuse, Murray and Bain ...... now Johnston and Bain ...... oh, and supporters like you.

So now you're saying supporters like me are partly to blame for this sorry state of affairs because I added something to the debate here? What a joke! What's your definition of 'supporters like me'?

MF, you've said to me here not to blame politicians, but I strongly disagree with you.

Under pressure from the catholic church and it's allegiance to Celtic FC, it's politicians representing that same church that are more to blame for the strong-arm tactics and attacks on our club than anyone else. I know this for a fact, so please spare me your advice on who I should blame (or not) and who I should be pointing fingers at (or not).

I'm pointing the finger squarely at the people responsible for amending and changing laws in Scotland, the people responsible for creating new laws & legislation, the people responsible for creating a biased political system in our country. It's stinks to high heaven of corruption from top to bottom and it's the type of corruption that's not only got the backing of the catholic church, but is swimming in it's designs for our country.

If I want to blame the activities of the Scottish Government, Glasgow City Council and other Scottish politicians for the changes we've seen in the past decade and the situation Rangers finds itself in at the moment, that's exactly what I'll do. I don't 'seek to excuse' Murray and Bain, I seek to accuse those who are REALLY responsible for our current situation; the RC church, politicians like the ones I've already mentioned as well as the likes of Curran, McNulty and countless others who've been involved in turning this country into one where a letter from the catholic church can have a respectable man sacked from his position at the SFA for passing on a joke about the protector of fcuking kiddie fiddlers!!!

So now you're saying supporters like me are partly to blame for this sorry state of affairs because I added something to the debate here? What a joke! What's your definition of 'supporters like me'?

I think what MF is saying that if supporters like yourself had stood up when all of this started and not just voiced an opinion but actually put it in writing, as well as getting behind some of the people who were trying to bring this to the attention of the People we would't be in this "Debate".

If all the supporters had stood together and that includes you we would have made a difference, no question.

Football supporters never make or made a difference to anything, Ken Bates once famously called us a necessary evil, and that in his more lucid days. I believe most if not all football high heid yins secretly agree with him.

Maybe not to that bampot, but yes they do.

****s got boardroom oot did they not, liverpool supporters have made a wee impact now and again, and their is still the ongoing manure saga.

And I think the supporters of that shite team barca have a wee say in thngs, do they not ma man.

Maybe not to that bampot, but yes they do.

****s got boardroom oot did they not, liverpool supporters have made a wee impact now and again, and their is still the ongoing manure saga.

And I think the supporters of that shite team barca have a wee say in thngs, do they not ma man.

And that is it ? the sum total of fans changing the face of football, and for what it is worth Barca fans have as much say as you or I after we vote, none. Scottish fitba is about to be changed on the 20th of Dec, did they ask you or me or anyone else....what we wanted, not to hard to answer that one.