Here we go again, let's condemn ourselves

I think what MF is saying that if supporters like yourself had stood up when all of this started and not just voiced an opinion but actually put it in writing, as well as getting behind some of the people who were trying to bring this to the attention of the People we would't be in this "Debate".

If all the supporters had stood together and that includes you we would have made a difference, no question.

Maybe instead of pointing fingers at people who didn't get involved in any fight back when it all started, fingers should be pointed at those who actually started the situation and that's my point to MF - he's pointing the finger at the wrong people.

I'd also say that if fingers ARE to be pointed at any Rangers fans at all, then it should be the ones who grass on their fellow bears for singing the songs, not people like myself.

Ifs and buts about what should or could have been done to fight back will never change the past, but discussion about the roots of the problem might bring some clarity to any current or future defense of the club and fans' positions.

Maybe instead of pointing fingers at people who didn't get involved in any fight back when it all started, fingers should be pointed at those who actually started the situation and that's my point to MF - he's pointing the finger at the wrong people.

I'd also say that if fingers ARE to be pointed at any Rangers fans at all, then it should be the ones who grass on their fellow bears for singing the songs, not people like myself.

Ifs and buts about what should or could have been done to fight back will never change the past, but discussion about the roots of the problem might bring some clarity to any current or future defense of the club and fans' positions.

So will you take this discussion forward and stand your corner for the rangers supporters, or will you give in and keep conceding every inch that the tai_gs gain.

So will you take this discussion forward and stand your corner for the rangers supporters, or will you give in and keep conceding every inch that the tai_gs gain.

This discussion is going forward and I don't personally give our opposition an inch to play with. If none of us gave them an inch we'd have a sounder footing.

Possibly wrong words, are you prepared to protest, and by that I mean go to a protest, if we could fukkin organize any that is,and show unity with your fellow bears.

And that what was lacking then and is lacking now, People who will get of their fukkin backside and let these bast_rds know that we wil not lie down to them.

That is what disappoints both MF and myself amongst others when you come away with some of the statements that you have done recently.

But what have we, as a group (not Gersnet, but Gers fans as a whole) actually done by way of protest and exposing the inequity of the situation ? Not aiming that directly at you, MF or others so disenfranchised with the position the club is taking, but I dont see ANY of us actually taking up arms (metaphorically) to expose the lies and try to gain parity.

Obviously I am happy to stand mistaken, but all of this is merely words on an internet forum and I see NONE of us looking to take up the fight where it matters - with the club, media, football and political authorities - and obviously I include myself in that.

We arent nearly as well mobilised as they are, or at least we dont appear to be.

Edited by craig

Possibly wrong words, are you prepared to protest, and by that I mean go to a protest, if we could fukkin organize any that is,and show unity with your fellow bears.

And that what was lacking then and is lacking now, People who will get of their fukkin backside and let these bast_rds know that we wil not lie down to them.

That is what disappoints both MF and myself amongst others when you come away with some of the statements that you have done recently.

I'd go to a protest if I thought it was well organised, well timed, aimed in the right direction, confined to delivering the right messages and potentially beneficial to the club and the support. Anything less and no, I wouldn't.

I must admit I find this all a bit strange.

We've had over 5 years of this sectarianism nonsense and still our club appear to be the only one singled out for special treatment when it comes to the SPL's 'Unacceptable Conduct' rules.

Our club should be publicly asking this question as should our principle fan groups via statements and organised protest.

I think this latest episode with the SFA is showing that this issue is becoming bigger than a Rangers problem. There's a militant political catholicism in Scotland that will, because it's inherent within the theology, keep growing until it's met with some actual cultural resistance. I think we've seen some resistance in the response to the SFA thing, but disconcertingly little. You get the impression that what's happening to us is just one small part of something larger.

I think this latest episode with the SFA is showing that this issue is becoming bigger than a Rangers problem. There's a militant political catholicism in Scotland that will, because it's inherent within the theology, keep growing until it's met with some actual cultural resistance. I think we've seen some resistance in the response to the SFA thing, but disconcertingly little. You get the impression that what's happening to us is just one small part of something larger.

This was what I had a real idea was going to happen and the reason why I and others did make a stand and took the message to yoofa, remember the "pope of rules"

and it did cost me time and money,to no avail as when trying to generate support I was often met with the same kind of statements that I hear on here.