Referee apologised over Rangers penalty

Actually Terry Butcher is an ex captain of Rangers and while you might think that counts for little I believe many othets will see it as reason enough to show a bit more respect than that. It's not so long since he was seen as instrumental in pulling this club out of the doghouse and restoring both pride and success. Whatever he does or doesn't say these days, never forget what he did for us twenty years ago.:mad:

His header at Parkhead in '89 in the 1-1 was probably the catalyst for us winning the league after a bloody horrible start which left us rock bottom of the table. Yes folks, 20 years ago Rangers were bottom of the league.

I have to say i would have more faith in Butcher than McCoist. McCoist doesn't even look like a manager in his stupid touchline shorts. I know you should not judge people on the outside but he just does no even look like the manager of Rangers football club.

How can anyone take him serious in those shorts.

I have to say i would have more faith in Butcher than McCoist. McCoist doesn't even look like a manager in his stupid touchline shorts. I know you should not judge people on the outside but he just does no even look like the manager of Rangers football club.

How can anyone take him serious in those shorts.

:eek:

Butcher may have been doing it longer, but i'm not convinced by him as a manager nor a person.

I dont Coisty will be doing press conferences in shorts as a manager.

It was a dive pure and simple. Yes, there was hand on him but it wasn't even a push far less enough for the headlong sprawl. Embarrassing actually.

He was embarrassing in Bursa too. First two challenges were fouls that were not penalised, then committed 4 that were and got booked all in 29 mins, which is the same record as McCulloch in 5 full games, Whittaker and Weir in 6 games.

Anyone care to bet that he doesn't score a goal for us?

More fucking pish typed by taig hacks and contributed by taig symathists

The crux of the article is the ref heard a colleague stating doubt over the penalty so without further investigation he ran over to Butcher to apologise? You couldn't make this fucking shit eup

I might fucking be pissed off with how shit things are at our club but I'll be delighted if we win the league this season just to say fuck you to the rest of thi fucking shite CUNTRY

His header at Parkhead in '89 in the 1-1 was probably the catalyst for us winning the league after a bloody horrible start which left us rock bottom of the table. Yes folks, 20 years ago Rangers were bottom of the league.

I remember that start to the season well, it was my first game at Ibrox and we lost 1-0 to St Mirren. Chris Woods bashed his shoulder against the post and dropped the ball and St Mirren took the lead.

Personally I think that the intentional -not intentional is such a grey area that we should use the same rule as a penalty corner in Hockey. If the ball hits your hand(foot in hockey) then it is a penalty whether it is intentional or not. It would make the refs decision a lot easier.

Aye,I've been saying this for long enough,take away the doubt,if the ball hits your hand then it's a penalty,however the way ALL players play for penalties still leaves the problem of dodgy penalties,the players,coaches and managers can do a lot more to solve this problem