Rangers target loan deal for.........Kris Boyd!!

Load of crap mate. Get a grip.

I have a grip, I have watched Rangers this season and enjoyed it from Day 1 in Pre Season Australia when we played 4-3-3 against Blackburn and played them off the park until the last OF game 2nd half etc....away at Pittodrie earlier this season we hit them on the break with cracking goals which Boyd would still have been crossing the half way line.

We have more goals and better play due to the boy with sand in his shoes departing!

It was good riddance in the summer for me!!. I wanted Novo to stay but we arent even missing him bar squad numbers

Id honestly prefer we take Velicka back from Aberdeen that resign Boyd

That's strange because I've always thought Velicka was a complete waste of money whereas Boyd was possibly our best buy in a decade. When you only pay a few hundred grand for a striker and he scores over 120 goals for the club in four and a half seasons you've done exceptionally well and got an almost unbeatable return for your money.