Rangers target loan deal for.........Kris Boyd!!

I'd be wary of taking him back as we're playing better without him and Miller is scoring twice as many goals. He's now unfit with no form and could easily disrupt the whole team. On paper it sounds ideal but in subjectively, it looks like it could be a terrible move.

Really cant beleive some of the comments on here. Boyd means goals. What happens whan Miller stops scoring??? Short memories alot of people seem to have. This he was a bit of a c&nt the way he left but lets face if the club is not in the best way in terms of money.

I was a Boyd fan,but he didn't want to stay so feck him,he could've left when Birmingham wanted him and made the club some cash but ran out his contract. I felt the same about Boyd leaving,'' how are we going to replace his goals?? '',we did and we will replace Kenny Miller if he goes.

I was a Boyd fan,but he didn't want to stay so feck him,he could've left when Birmingham wanted him and made the club some cash but ran out his contract. I felt the same about Boyd leaving,'' how are we going to replace his goals?? '',we did and we will replace Kenny Miller if he goes.

Not the point i'm making. He will score goals, end of story and with the team we have and money avail i think it would work well.

Leaving Rangers was the worst decision of Boyd's career and returning so soon would be the second worst. I can see him MAYBE coming back on a free in a couple of years, but not this soon. His Boro contract runs out in the summer of 2012 so he should just run the contract out and see if we want him then, but he won't be getting any tasty fat cheques for signing back with us I wouldn't think.

I'd take him back in a flash if the opportunity comes along....KM has done really well for us but,

1. He could be off in January.

2. He could, being injury prone get crocked.

3. He could quickly revert back to the KM we know best.

As for Jela, he's been out for such a long time that to depend on him for goals would be a big gamble.