January 2011 Transfer Window - Healy, Diouf and Bartley IN

Kerkar has been playing LB in bounce games. There's Wylde and then Whittaker and Foster can fill in there. Would rather see midfielders till.

I see what you're saying, but are Kerkar and Wylde not supposed to be left wingers/left midfielders?

Definitely, but I think the �£2m figure is nonsense in this case. Dundee Utd say they haven't had any offers just interest/enquiries. I'd rather keep Miller and forget about Goodwillie for the moment, especially with Jela set to return from injury very soon.

I'd like to see left back Lee Wallace brought in, although he's not fully returned from injury yet AFAIK.

We could maybe do with a central defender, although Webster is fit again and played 90 mins in a bounce game today alongside Ross Perry.

There's a fair chance that we could see shagger being sold if the right offer comes in and that would give Walter the funds to strengthen. If it happens I just hope the money is spent wisely.

I'd look to the midfield first. Although Edu and Naismith are back soon at times we can go stale in the middle as they know their place isn't under threat.

The Webster scenario is a weird one - good defender but is never fit and with all the 'rumours' of him being a bottle merchant it would seem he has no intentions of playing, if you're willing to believe them of course! Shame though, as he would be just what we need. Plus Bougherra's form isn't what it was when he arrived and Weir 'can't' go on forever.

I'd look to the midfield first. Although Edu and Naismith are back soon at times we can go stale in the middle as they know their place isn't under threat.

The Webster scenario is a weird one - good defender but is never fit and with all the 'rumours' of him being a bottle merchant it would seem he has no intentions of playing, if you're willing to believe them of course! Shame though, as he would be just what we need. Plus Bougherra's form isn't what it was when he arrived and Weir 'can't' go on forever.

No, this has got to be Davie Weir's last season and there's always the chance that Boogie could be sold, so a central defender would be a good shout. I do think Ross Perry will be brought through like Danny Wilson was though, so that's one to keep in mind. We certainly won't be signing Tonel....

No, this has got to be Davie Weir's last season and there's always the chance that Boogie could be sold, so a central defender would be a good shout. I do think Ross Perry will be brought through like Danny Wilson was though, so that's one to keep in mind. We certainly won't be signing Tonel....

Looking at that way, then I'd go for a CB. Never harms to look at the long term.;)

player in question is a left midfielder that can play as a forward, seem him in a few games and seems a decent player but norwegian football isnt really up to par tbh.

dunno where the money comming from but id take him.

These Webster rumours, is there anything to them (as far as rumours go), because I seem to remember its one of those things that was posted on a forum once and is now regarded as fact?

Regarding our squad, I'd much rather see WS introduce a few youngsters to play week in, week out, if it meant our formation and structure had a more consistent look to it with players playing in their preferred positions. There seems to be a lot of chopping and changing in this regard with no real point to it, although obviously we're not seeing the players on a day to day basis. It just seems strange to have guys like Foster & Whittaker moved around a lot, Bougherra being given a free role to go forward, where should Davis be playing, Weiss and then anyone who plays on the left. I can't get my head around it. We're conceding a fair few goals this season, but with all this going on, I'm not really surprised.