January 2011 Transfer Window - Healy, Diouf and Bartley IN

Hold the front page! Walter Smith sells a youth player.

Shock horror!

A youth player who didnt look like getting a chance.... probably because the management didnt deem him good enough for first team football. What is the big deal in that ?

I notice that he is still playing young Jamie Ness (Yep, a youth player) whilst he does have other options.

Your point is ? ;)

Aye but there are a lot of fish in these waters. Getting a Bermudan Pike first cast is still remarkably good fishing though.

That's nothing for Gav! He can catch a 20 kilo Tuna on a 6 foot fly rod!

That's nothing for Gav! He can catch a 20 kilo Tuna on a 6 foot fly rod!

I'm taking that as a compliment. Although, being honest, 6 foot is being too generous.

On a more serious note, we're in talks to sign David Healy according to Clyde 1.

Fcking David Healy. It better not be true. A 31 year old waste of space that hasn't been getting regular football or scoring goals at club level for four seasons! He's a fcking wash up. His career's a total joke since he left Leeds and even back then he only managed 29 goals in 111 appearances. Since leaving Leeds four years ago or whatever it is he's hardly scored a goal. I bet that wee prick Keevens is just talking out of his abused backside.

How much will we get for Beattie when he leaves? Next to fuck all probably.

Absolutely nothing is what we'll get for him. The guy's 33 in 4 weeks and he's here for another season and a half till his contract runs out in Summer 2012. By then he'll be 34. It's a total joke. We're turning into a fcking retirement home. There was a camera shot of Beattie in the stand with some of the other lads at Easter Road and he was having a right old laugh about something and I'm instantly thinking to myself 'No wonder you're laughing. I'd be laughing too if I was getting paid 14 or 15 grand a week for doing fcuk all'.