FFS trying to back tract now with the troops, you and he have made cunts of yourself, just deal with it.

For god,s sake when did you all turn into mope's , it's a figure of speech for god's sake , your like a bunch of taigs . finding offence wherever you can , as I pointed out the guy's a multi millionaire you were the one going on about his problems not me .

Edited by rbr

My proposition to the OP was that these drip-fed reports about Whyte or whoever are probably mischievous at worst and futile at best. It's rank speculation but I wouldn't be surprised if Rangers are a far worse mess than has ever been made public and that selling the club is therefore a far more difficult proposition than is been reflected in these media articles. Further, that the damage has been self-inflicted courtesy of the negligence and willful contempt of ......... let's just call him 'the bastard' since we're staying within the bounds of absolute accuracy and salve the consciences of the easily offended. :whistle:

Lloyds bank is clearly within its rights to do what it is doing but is equally clearly choosing to treat Rangers rather differently to many of its other debtors, whether this reflects its opinion of Murray or Rangers is less clear. However, the fact that Lloyds is able to manipulate our current woes is still down to the dreadful management of the biggest blowhard and most duplicitous ..... bastard ..... ever to own a share in Rangers. While the RST chooses to issue empty, meaningless statements about possible action against Lloyds bank, it might have salvaged some crumbs of respect if it had chosen to similarly address the incompetence of David Murray years ago, instead of allowing itself to be used by him.

The mess we're in is almost beyond belief and while many more supporters now appreciate that Murray isn't the saviour they previously fought to assure us he was, I still think we're so obsessed with style and so lacking a clear opinion of who we are that we're really no closer to being ready to act collectively. There's a hell of a waking up still to come and we deserately need to stop listening to the likes of the RST, the club mouthpieces and the media if we're ever to get anywhere.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rangers are a far worse mess than has ever been made public.

I think that you'll find that the biggest obstacles to the sale of Rangers are the unresolved claim by HMRC and various issues about the possible development of the land in the SW corner.

I think that you'll find that the biggest obstacles to the sale of Rangers are the unresolved claim by HMRC and various issues about the possible development of the land in the SW corner.

I think you'll find that if you're aware of these particular issues then so are most others, myself included. That wasn't what I was suggesting.