sorry but Rangers first , and all out ills are at the feet of that bastard , it's ok for him he's swanning about at his Riviera not giving a 4x for us ......

Really hope that was not done on purpose mate.

I have said i want him out but mate have a good think about what maineflyer said, it was disgusting and shocking end off.

What problem's ,the guys a multi millionaire , there are poor bastards coming home on bodybags and others with multiple injuries and amputations that are having to get by on government scraps , sorry but I dont shed any tears for our esteemed owner nor should anyone else

FFS trying to back tract now with the troops, you and he have made cunts of yourself, just deal with it.

Yep, don't see how bringing the troops into it makes it ok. Suprised by MF. Normally a top, top contributor. Nothing from MF would surprise me unfortunately. :(

I'm warmed by the soft glow of your concern, as always, but please don't think for a moment the I either regret or apologise for my description of Murray. I chose the language knowing full well how it would ride with the more detached amongst us but it expressed perfectly how I feel about him. It's touching to see so many assume I merely strayed from some righteous path and should be steered back by admonitions that I couldn't give a fig for. Don't waste your time ..... I already know you would never be seen to use such descriptions so there's really no need to confirm it by getting personal with me. I have no interest in these absurd criticisms not is there the slightest chance of being influenced by them. I just find the mock offence to be so predictable, it's like drawing cartoons for al Qaeda.;)

C'mon guys no need for all the insults :wtf:, I think most of us hate SDM (just took others a bit longer to find out what he is really like).......

I really wish our fans could unite at least for the present problems and do something but there's too many pulling in different directions to do that.....

C'mon guys no need for all the insults :wtf:, I think most of us hate SDM (just took others a bit longer to find out what he is really like).......

I really wish our fans could unite at least for the present problems and do something but there's too many pulling in different directions to do that.....

Or too busy checking their moral compass.

Seriously, concerted effort is a non-starter among Rangers fans. The last twenty years have seen to that.

I'm warmed by the soft glow of your concern, as always, but please don't think for a moment the I either regret or apologise for my description of Murray. I chose the language knowing full well how it would ride with the more detached amongst us but it expressed perfectly how I feel about him. It's touching to see so many assume I merely strayed from some righteous path and should be steered back by admonitions that I couldn't give a fig for. Don't waste your time ..... I already know you would never be seen to use such descriptions so there's really no need to confirm it by getting personal with me. I have no interest in these absurd criticisms not is there the slightest chance of being influenced by them. I just find the mock offence to be so predictable, it's like drawing cartoons for al Qaeda.;)

In other words you have made an arse of yourself and know there is no way of getting away with it.

Another keyboard hardman.

Or too busy checking their moral compass.

Seriously, concerted effort is a non-starter among Rangers fans. The last twenty years have seen to that.

I sadly agree but surely it's time they put Rangers first (didn't somone say that in a campaign recently) and put all their ego's aside for the sake of the club they say they love seeing the mess we are in just now.

I can dream I suppose :hm:

Guys,

Neither side will agree on whether MF should have said what he said. Some will disagree, that is their prerogative.

However, as such, what MF said about SDM is indeed accurate, if a touch insensitive, and it isnt really a slur on SDM personally and therefore is still within the realms of the forum rules.

Can we ALL please leave the subject alone now and get back to discussing the topic at hand.

If the to and from about the merits and demerits of what MF said continue then I will, unfortunately, have to temporarily close the thread to sanitise it for the off-topic posts about SDM and his limbs.

Please, get back to topic and not throw mud at each other on what morally should be said or not.