[/b]

I agree 100% with this mate but you are disgrace with the comment in bold. You should be ashamed of yourself.

just what part of the comment was inaccurate or disgraceful , personally it didnt go far enough after today's going's on

just what part of the comment was inaccurate or disgraceful , personally it didnt go far enough after today's going's on

That's been the bane of the Rangers support for years though rbr .... endlessly precious and mortified by the superficial. After all, these are the people who invented "the Rangers way" all by themselves and insisted on ramming it down the throat of anyone who stepped outside their moral convenience. No wonder we're such easy targets.

That's been the bane of the Rangers support for years though rbr .... endlessly precious and mortified by the superficial. After all, these are the people who invented "the Rangers way" all by themselves and insisted on ramming it down the throat of anyone who stepped outside their moral convenience. No wonder we're such easy targets.

You have to be at the wind up or the most uneducated stupid person ever to use a computer.

Even if you hate DM, which tbh i just about feel the same you should be so low to have a go at his problems. Hang your head in shame.

It's not about being inaccurate it was a shocking thing to say about anybody no matter what you think about them.

sorry but Rangers first , and all out ills are at the feet of that bastard , it's ok for him he's swanning about at his Riviera not giving a 4x for us ......

You have to be at the wind up or the most uneducated stupid person ever to use a computer.

Even if you hate DM, which tbh i just about feel the same you should be so low to have a go at his problems. Hang your head in shame.

What problem's ,the guys a multi millionaire , there are poor bastards coming home on bodybags and others with multiple injuries and amputations that are having to get by on government scraps , sorry but I dont shed any tears for our esteemed owner nor should anyone else