Smith Confirms Commons Interest

Seems to me Commons is trying to ingratiate himself to the Celtic support by completely distancing himself from any connection with Rangers. What he says is probably technically true - ie he hasn't personally talked to Rangers, but I would put money on Rangers having actually talked to Derby and/or his agent at least on an informal, inquiry type level.

Seems to me Commons is trying to ingratiate himself to the Celtic support by completely distancing himself from any connection with Rangers. What he says is probably technically true - ie he hasn't personally talked to Rangers, but I would put money on Rangers having actually talked to Derby and/or his agent at least on an informal, inquiry type level.

If I were Commons I'd say Rangers whored themselves at me but I knocked them back to join a magnificent (sick boak skitters) club like Celtic. Wouldn't the Celtic fans then think they've got one over on us?

If I were Commons I'd say Rangers whored themselves at me but I knocked them back to join a magnificent (sick boak skitters) club like Celtic. Wouldn't the Celtic fans then think they've got one over on us?

Exactly, like Novo said no thanks.

Commons seems a bit of a arrogant twat, pity Broadfoot wasnt going to be fit for the Cup match and clamp him like he did pretty well with Mcgeady.