Smith Confirms Commons Interest

What if:

You owed me money, and we agreed you'd pay it back at a certain rate, and you are meeting those payments. But then I get a new girlfriend, who is a bit controlling and wants me to get my money back as soon as possible. I then threaten to bankrupt you unless you follow my budget for you which allows you no luxuries whatsoever and cut back your spending so much, (say I force you to sell your car, you're commute increases threefold and so you're tired all the time and often late) you struggle to do your job well and earn your bonus - which ironically would help pay off the debt...

Would you be thinking, "Cal's a good bloke and he's only doing what he's entitled to do"?

I'd say dump the bitch lol

Commons said to Sky - "The opportunity to play in front of 60,000 people week in, week out is magnificent for me."

LOL, that's hilarious! Nobody told the guy about the 30,000 empty seats! :D

Oh so now we are liars aswell, strange oh well I hope he enjoys his time at septic with another trophy less season :):):)

We're not just liars, we're serial liars and we'll lie shamelessly to anyone who'll listen. By 'we' I mean the directors and management and staff of Rangers. Whether Murray lying about his intentions for the club or Jardine lying about a dead ex-captain's family asking for a minutes applause to mark his passing, the club is corrupt from top to bottom. Mostly though they just fail to tell the truth.

What was once a club synonymous with moral stature and integrity os now a sordid mess. Ask yourself, who at Rangers would you really trust? It won't be a long list. It might not even be a list at all.

Worst of all are the fans, who have been lying to themselves for many years.

We're not just liars, we're serial liars and we'll lie shamelessly to anyone who'll listen. By 'we' I mean the directors and management and staff of Rangers. Whether Murray lying about his intentions for the club or Jardine lying about a dead ex-captain's family asking for a minutes applause to mark his passing, the club is corrupt from top to bottom. Mostly though they just fail to tell the truth.

What was once a club synonymous with moral stature and integrity os now a sordid mess. Ask yourself, who at Rangers would you really trust? It won't be a long list. It might not even be a list at all.

Worst of all are the fans, who have been lying to themselves for many years.

Yer a liar :devil:

Interesting. It's effectively not Rangers Commons is calling liars, but Walter Smith himself:

Smith said: "He is someone we would be interested in trying to get at the present moment and we have made an inquiry.

"We are currently in talks with Derby to see exactly what the situation is with him (with regards to whether it would be a loan deal or a permanent move).

Commons says this simply isn't true.

Curiouser and curiouser.