It's been nearly 36 hours since the window shut.

What's your thoughts on our transfer activity during the January window?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What's your thoughts on our transfer activity during the January window?

• Happy
    • Indifferent
    • Unhappy

And now that the dust is slowly beginning to settle and everyone has had a chance to sit back and think about the players we've brought in and the players we've released, what's everyones thoughts on the matter?

I'll go with happy,although I'd say reasonably happy,I do think we have came out of the transfer window better than I expected,by that I mean happy that we only lost Miller,Webster & Beattie don't count,and still have the backbone of our league winning team to which we have strengthened with the 3 new signings

To get shot of players that didn't feature , Miller apart , get players in that will contribute and be approx �£30,000 per week up on the deal not including Miller's transfer fee is amazing , considering our past efforts .

However as I already posted in another thread this continual downsizing but with some success thrown in does nothing for us in the long term , and only further dilutes our ambitions and hopes

I voted unhappy, but only because I want the best for our club and the quality we are bringing in is not where we want to be.

However, that is more a protest vote at the ownership of the club, that bastard Murray, than any gripe with the way Walter is having to juggle things with an ever decreasing budget and such short-term leadership from above.

Taking that out of the equation, I was delighted to see the back of Miller, who I was confident would struggle in the second half of the season anyway, the signs of his form dropping away have been evident for some time, I was delighted to retain our best players with the bank seemingly desperate to accept poor offers, and we have managed to bring in 3 players to freshen things up, although Healy and the defender (forgotten his name already) dont whet the appetite too much, and Diouf is a huge gamble, which if it pays off could lead us to the title, and if it doesnt could lead to some disastrous headlines ahead.

I hope all 3 get a run-out tonight as the team really needs freshening up, and with Jela out injured, we badly need something to kick start us again.

I'm happy with the final day but I don't think you can really be happy with the window overall.

If we didn't sign Diouf this would have been a terrible window.

Probably correct tbh. But one player really can make all the difference. So I'm happy.