Blackburn Fans Forum - Diouf

I think we should forget what we hear, football people are notorious for partisan comment. I'd rather judge him on what he does at Rangers. That's all that interests me.

Exactly MF, thats all that matters. A couple of assists or goals both tonight and on Sunday and that will do me fine, never mind the baggage. A clean slate for every new player that arrives at Ibrox is the least they should expect, and the least we should give them.

Ironically Burley used to play for Rangers Boys Club, and his family are Gers fans, as far as I am aware

He is another jump the dyke, fekker and the sooner he fukks off the better mate.

Most of the Blackburn fans seem to like EHD and are saying he's been getting much worse press than he deserves. Sounds like a real character and enjoys winding up opposition fans who give him abuse. This could be fun! :D

Roll on Sunday against the beasts then eh :)

Just watched that Burley thing. How about you resign if you don't want to commentate on Diouf, you would be no loss. Burley is also a very over opinionated dickhead and he is usually wrong, but if you disagree with him you are wrong, according to him.

Just watched that Burley thing. How about you resign if you don't want to commentate on Diouf, you would be no loss. Burley is also a very over opinionated dickhead and he is usually wrong, but if you disagree with him you are wrong, according to him.

Correct. He is a very arrogant man, who once told the members of the nation who had a particular opinion which opposed his own (I forget what it was) to 'get a grip'.