Ooops indeed! It's OK, history's all changed, and it's now very well said. Warnings in the post. Please let's all be nice and stuff. :)

Tell you what, why don't you re-write all posts from now on. That way there will never be any doubt about suitability and it will save all of us the need to mind our spelling. Better still, please delete the posts you don't like instead of presuming to change what people meant to say. Either that Bmck or stick it up your arse and I'll just post on other sites.

I think I was giving Walter Smith too much credit.

I previously considered him an average, limited manager.

Now I think he's grossly incompetent and simply dreadful. Neil Lennon is a vastly superior manager and he's not even any good. Celtic are 10 times the team we are and again, they are not particularly good either.

That Everton article is probably the most accurate and insightful piece I have ever seen.

The entire management setup at Ibrox should leave immediately because there is not one bit of ability amongst them.

If Walter Smith never got a load of money at Rangers he'd probably be managing St Mirren just now. Craig Brown is probably a much better manager

When were Rangers reknowned for style?

I find it hard to agree with a single thing you say.

During 9 in a row, we did not play total football by any means but we did play with style due to the ability of the players.

Then when we had Ronald De Boer, Arteta, Lovenkrands et al, again we played with style a lot then. Under Advocaat we played not far off total football often, even against Europe's elite.

I said while things were going well under Smith not so long ago that winning is not everything, performance is crucial too. Why? Not only because nobody wishes to watch horrible football but because in the long term the best performing teams win.

To come back to my original post, until the end of season 2002/03 we spent the vast majority of my lifetime with a hell of a lot more style than now.

While I think that football is all about 3 points no matter how the team performs, it's only a matter of time before the fans begin to take note of the below average dross being played week in week out.

Every team are allowed to play a bad game every now and again but when your team ponly play a good game every now and again the fans will slowly turn away and lose interest.

Edited by Gazza_8

It's standard procedure to edit insulting posts, as you well know.

Is it standard procedure to hide your mistakes behind bullshit too? How many posts did you edit yesterday oh Eagle Eye? Norris posted three words in total, none of which were insulting to anyone, but you rushed to pm a warning to him, which you copied to me just to compound your arrogance. Pathetic, just pathetic - and if that's too insulting for you then you can always go in and edit it until you feel more comfortable.

Is it standard procedure to hide your mistakes behind bullshit too? How many posts did you edit yesterday oh Eagle Eye? Norris posted three words in total, none of which were insulting to anyone, but you rushed to pm a warning to him, which you copied to me just to compound your arrogance. Pathetic, just pathetic - and if that's too insulting for you then you can always go in and edit it until you feel more comfortable.

It's so unusual for you to go on a wee rant like this. Never seen it coming. :)

PS The warning was to both of you for insulting calscot - see Frankie's point of order thread. It wasn't a big deal till you (uncharacteristically, it has to be said) made it one. ;)

It's so unusual for you to go on a wee rant like this. Never seen it coming. :)

PS The warning was to both of you for insulting calscot - see Frankie's point of order thread. It wasn't a big deal till you (uncharacteristically, it has to be said) made it one. ;)

Rant seems such a pejorative term, :colbert: was it intentional? ;) Anyway, fair enough, :grin: after his performance yesterday Calscot :) was in dire need of protection and you're the very man to give it to him.:sowsuser:

Rant seems such a pejorative term, :colbert: was it intentional? ;) Anyway, fair enough, :grin: after his performance yesterday Calscot :) was in dire need of protection and you're the very man to give it to him.:sowsuser:

Thanks. :);)