Aye, it's this that is hurting more than any Old Firm defeat.

FFS, Celtic players were laughing in our faces yesterday and we didn't do a thing. You'd think that would spur a few people on but going by yesterday we'll just bend over even further.

The simple fact is our club is leaderless and rudderless. There doesn't seem to be anyone willing to say enough is enough.

It is the managers job to lead and put a leader on the park, he has failed miserably on both counts in recent encounters. The manner of the defeat and the babblings of Smith after the match were cringe-worthy, so much so that he looked and sounded like a man beaten and devoid of ideas, his time has been and gone. Serious action requires to be taken by a frankly useless board, but that won't happen either, as Murray is still in charge and he won't remove one of, if not his most trusted servants. So please don't anyone tell me that it is all for the club that Smith has made an exceptionally good living from, as I see it, it is all for Murray and everything he has done. You don't bite the hand that feeds, Smith has proved it on countless occasions.

My greatest regret over Murray's tenure is that the massive advantages we held not just in Scotland but in Britain were never grasped and built on , I am old enough to remember when on the Saint and Greavsie show we were held up , after beating Leeds , as the way forward for any club , as they stated at the time we were the biggest club in Britain....now I am not for one minute putting Iain St John and Jimmy Greaves forward as the greatest commentators on football ever , but the fact that we were getting even a smidgen of praise from the English showed how we were seen at the time .

In fact ,as has been written many times , we are now in a worse position as we were when Murray took charge , football has moved significantly but we have been left in the slip stream ,an even worse fact is that the support has been conditioned to accept this , be grateful for any small crumb and go away and shut the fuck up ..I despair for what the future holds ,it's not a change of manager we need ......

Phew, a few us have thrown in the towel already. I think, no i know this League has an few surprises left in it, one of the biggest being is how Walter will motivate his players on to winning some silverware this season. Yes the old man looks tired, but so did i yesterday after watching that debacle, the wife said i was finally showing my age, fortunately my mental age of fifteen is still intact. So my enthusiasm for our team is unabashed and we will win something again this campaign it might not be the treble i was so sure we would win, but I'm still thinking League or cup or double. No surrender.

You know that we are going to be fed take over shite by the board to keep the fans on their side, and I'll tell you for nothing season ticket sales will be down for next season, they continue to spill out the same stuff all the time.... Fans will vote with their feet :(

Smith is definitely limited and not flexible enough but his CV shows him to be a decent manager.

Unfortunately, his decision-making of late has been poor while we definitely seem to lack the kind of qualities a good coach would instil.

He's not helped by key players who simply won't turn up for games.

Phew, a few us have thrown in the towel already. I think, no i know this League has an few surprises left in it, one of the biggest being is how Walter will motivate his players on to winning some silverware this season. Yes the old man looks tired, but so did i yesterday after watching that debacle, the wife said i was finally showing my age, fortunately my mental age of fifteen is still intact. So my enthusiasm for our team is unabashed and we will win something again this campaign it might not be the treble i was so sure we would win, but I'm still thinking League or cup or double. No surrender.

We've got about as much chance of winning this league as Maurice Edu has of being shortlisted for the Balloon D'or