Diouf barged Celtic physio

I'm not particularly for the EHD signing, but I'll be damned if I'm going to condemn him when, you're right, "he's done nothing" to warrant this witch-hunt other than a previous crime for which he served his punishment. As far as I'm concerned, everyone from day one has been out to wind him up, and most of the "trouble" has found him. None more so than what the perpetually offended CFC have dished out.

What has he done since arriving that has been anything worse than the likes of Novo, Brown, Alex Rae Sutton, and even the angelic saint himself, Neil Lennon have done to wind up the opposition and/or defend themselves?

Until he does something worthy of universal condemnation, as a Bear, I'll do my best to support him as well as anyone else from the rest of our team!

I'm not particularly for the EHD signing, but I'll be damned if I'm going to condemn him when, you're right, "he's done nothing" to warrant this witch-hunt other than a previous crime for which he served his punishment. As far as I'm concerned, everyone from day one has been out to wind him up, and most of the "trouble" has found him. None more so than what the perpetually offended CFC have dished out.

What has he done since arriving that has been anything worse than the likes of Novo, Brown, Alex Rae Sutton, and even the angelic saint himself, Neil Lennon have done to wind up the opposition and/or defend themselves?

Until he does something worthy of universal condemnation, as a Bear, I'll do my best to support him as well as anyone else from the rest of our team!

Exactly correct mate.Hounded out will be the next thing.Everybody that has targeted him since he arrived should be ashamed.

some of these idiots actually think the physio who ran onto the pitch was John Clark , ex lisbon lion , who was beside Lemmon in the dug out , talk about deranged

I think one thing that everyone in the media is ignoring about Diouf is the deliberate, premeditated, extreme provocation by just about everyone in Celtic FC.

It's like a bunch of mean kids continually viciously poking a short tempered dog with a stick until it turns and bites one of them, and then screaming for the dog to be destroyed.

The referee was incompetent in this regard. Continual provocation should be dealt with in football as it the thing that usually sparks of all the big trouble. When it's a manager that should be dealt with severely.

At minimum, the second a manager steps out of his technical area to berate a member of the opposition, he should be sent to the stand.

Celtic FC and their media lackies have also been allowed to influence the referees, when such behaviour should have been nipped in the bud. They are both now extolling the meltdown of Rangers players with 6 yellows and 3 red cards, with Celtic receiving only 3 yellows as if that demonstrates how Rangers were the big, bad, bullies who lost their temper. When you look at the facts of the matter, the inequality of the punishments do no correlate with the on and off field happenings. It clearly shows the referee got it well wrong for whatever reason and that Celtic, are once again, able to play the victim role.

I think one thing that everyone in the media is ignoring about Diouf is the deliberate, premeditated, extreme provocation by just about everyone in Celtic FC.

It's like a bunch of mean kids continually viciously poking a short tempered dog with a stick until it turns and bites one of them, and then screaming for the dog to be destroyed.

The referee was incompetent in this regard. Continual provocation should be dealt with in football as it the thing that usually sparks of all the big trouble. When it's a manager that should be dealt with severely.

At minimum, the second a manager steps out of his technical area to berate a member of the opposition, he should be sent to the stand.

Celtic FC and their media lackies have also been allowed to influence the referees, when such behaviour should have been nipped in the bud. They are both now extolling the meltdown of Rangers players with 6 yellows and 3 red cards, with Celtic receiving only 3 yellows as if that demonstrates how Rangers were the big, bad, bullies who lost their temper. When you look at the facts of the matter, the inequality of the punishments do no correlate with the on and off field happenings. It clearly shows the referee got it well wrong for whatever reason and that Celtic, are once again, able to play the victim role.

The ref lost the plot,Bougherra & Whittaker should never have been sent off and Fleck should never have been booked. Incompetent performance from the ref and his performance contributed to what went on.

Dont tell Regan that because he will applaud the "coolness" of the ref. The ref may have been cool but he also was incompetent. After the Whittaker sending off and Diouf being booked he should also have sent Lennon to the stand - why ? Simple. Lennon got embroiled and he also stepped outwith the Celtic technical area - no-one is supposed to be outside the technical area other than the substitutes who are warming up.

Regan can talk about how the ref kept his cool till he is blue in the face - still doesnt escape the fact that the ref got MANY decisions wrong and that, ironically, was also partly culpable for what transpired later in the game.

Exactly correct mate.Hounded out will be the next thing. Everybody that has targeted him since he arrived should be ashamed.

Why? Diouf is a vile human being. That said, the players abd managers who have targetted him should concentrate on their own team, not the opposition.

I'm not hounding him out of Rangers or Scotland but if/when he does leave I'll be happy. Let's face it, what's he brought to Rangers since he joined?

Nothing for me to be ashamed off.

Why? Diouf is a vile human being. That said, the players abd managers who have targetted him should concentrate on their own team, not the opposition.

I'm not hounding him out of Rangers or Scotland but if/when he does leave I'll be happy. Let's face it, what's he brought to Rangers since he joined?

Nothing for me to be ashamed off.

So because he is vile anyone that feels like it should be allowed to abuse him verbally ? Most likely (not proven admittedly but do we seriously consider Lennon any higher than a snake's belly ?) racist abuse ?

So because Diouf is a vile human being it should be free reign to treat him like a piece of shit ? Yep, makes sense for someone who is considered a "sewer rat" to be treated that way themselves. But then does that make those abusing him sewer rats too ? Fucking hypocritical if you ask me.

YOU havent targeted him - so Ian wasnt talking about you. You being happy at him leaving when he goes is a far cry from the hounding he has taken. First Burley and now Nicholas - what gives them the right to determine who should, and should not, work in Britain ?

A better performance than most of the rest of the team in most games he's played.

Really?

If that's the case then it's still nowhere near good enough. You're right though, he's not the only one.