So which players are not good enough?

I had hoped that Diouf would be able to contain himself and rise above trouble, but I don't think he can and that makes him a liability. Good player, but no way would I like to see us sign him in the summer.

I'd get shot of:

Whittaker

Weir

McCulloch

Edu

Lafferty

Beattie

The loanees will head south never to be seen again leaving us with a squad of about 5.

I'd also punt Bougherra as I think he wants to leave given his mediocre performances for us this season. What a transformation between this season and the previous two.

I'd get shot of:

Whittaker

Weir

McCulloch

Edu

Lafferty

BeattieThe loanees will head south never to be seen again leaving us with a squad of about 5.

I'd also punt Bougherra as I think he wants to leave given his mediocre performances for us this season. What a transformation between this season and the previous two.

Think Beattie's already gone to Blackpool. Sadly have to agree with that list.

I'd get shot of:

Whittaker

Weir

McCulloch

Edu

Lafferty

Beattie

The loanees will head south never to be seen again leaving us with a squad of about 5.

Gav could Boogie's poor form be Weir related. It could be that Boogie has lost confidence in Weir and trying to do too much. I am not saying that is for sure but having confidence in your partner has a lot to do with your own confidence. You will experience that being a PC.

The thin gis, even if the likes of McGregor, Bougherra and Davis move on, how much of what is brought in will Ally actually have to spend? Not a lot in comparison with the Ginger Scrotum.

Edu and Lafferty both still have 2 years left on their contracts after this season, so they could potentially raise us some cash if anyone wants to buy them. We knocked back a last minute bid from Blackpool in the summer though and given McCoist's recent supportive comments about Lafferty I can't see us selling him unless it was a great offer and by a club that interests Lafferty because he reportedly said that he didn't even want to speak to Blackpool. Edu is different though. If we accepted an offer for him, he'd probably talk to just about any club.

Whittaker, McCulloch & Beattie are amongst a bunch of our players who'll be going into the final year of their contracts after this season. McCulloch won't going anywhere and I doubt if Whittaker will either, so the only one of those three that I can see us possibly offloading in the summer is Beattie.

We may have to punt Bougherra anyway seeing as it is his last year and we probably can't afford to keep him.

I'm hoping we offer him a new contract in the summer. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed on that one.

These threads are always fun. Effectively they see fans moan about who they like and don't like and nothing constructive ever comes of it. So to add to the mayhem I'll throw in my 2p.

Good enough:

McGregor, Bartley, on form Bougherra, on form Whittaker, Papac just, Bartley, Davis, McCulloch, Naismith, Diouf, Jelavic, Ness, Weiss.

Some players have a lot of adjusting in attitude and performances to do - Whittaker, Bougherra, Weiss, Edu and Diouf are 5 notable examples.

But the problem is we don't have the money to make wholesale changes to this squad so we're really stuck with what we have. We just have to hope injuries ease up and we get a bigger squad back.