Frankie wrote a very fair article recently branding Neil Lennon his own worst enemy, and giving a comparison as a player of Diouf.

And this thread is why.

I find it curious how as fans we condemned Lennon's behaviour, but (in places) condone Diouf's which is equally as incendiary. He's making a bit of a rod for his own back, as Lennon did.

I'd compare Diouf to Novo in a way.

If you get involved with the OF you have to act a bit more responsibly than many of these players/managers are.

You've got to give him kudos for it. He's already a bear at heart. Obviously, he won't be able to leave it unattended anywhere in Scotland, and his life could be at risk on the road from the Yahoo nutters.

So is this to say Lennon's life was and is at risk for the same reasons from the nutters in our supporter?

I despise Lennon and consider him a bigoted scumbag, but I do sense some double standards going on here.

My last bike (2007 Fireblade) did 0-60 in about 3.3s and 0-100 in 5.5, top speed 180mph. My current one does 0-60 in about 4s and 0-100 in about 7.5 and tops out about 160.

In the end, a 1000cc bike will beat any super-car on British roads in most circumstances. The main thing is that it will be as fast or faster to about 120 (you will rarely go above that) and overtaking is about 100 times easier. A fast car will always eventually be caught in traffic - a fast bike won't. On a sunny Sunday, count the number of bikes that overtake you and the number of cars - especially if you drive fast.

Round a track against the clock is a different story as cars are better in corners and so it will depend on the car, bike, driver and rider. 1000cc Bikes will still win most of the time but beaten by the likes of the Veyron and the new, super fast Atom.

But then after that, you say the car cost 400k... My last bike was two years old with 3k on the clock and cost �£6k... I'll never be able to afford the car.

However, I suppose a bike wasn't great when some idiot without a licence pulled out without looking or signalling and knocked me off on a dual carriageway...

There is a fair few Zonda's flying about that can do 0-60 in under 3 secs, the only problem there is not very many of them. Pagani just can't move away from the Zonda's.

As for Diouf's car I actually thought he is putting his own hairstyle from a few weeks back on the car now. Way to stand out.

Didn't Jordan McMillan have an Orange Range Rover?

Footballers and their expensive cars, tis but a dream for me... :(

You've got to give him kudos for it. He's already a bear at heart. Obviously, he won't be able to leave it unattended anywhere in Scotland, and his life could be at risk on the road from the Yahoo nutters.

I wouldnt say Bear at heart (perhaps yet). Its more of a statement to wind people up and be noticed. If he had signed for Celtic you can bet the stripes on the car would be green.

But fair play as others have said, he doesnt feel imtimidated and thats a good thing.

Going by the picture its a new garden fence he needs before a car! :)

I wouldnt say Bear at heart (perhaps yet). Its more of a statement to wind people up and be noticed. If he had signed for Celtic you can bet the stripes on the car would be green.

But fair play as others have said, he doesnt feel imtimidated and thats a good thing.

Going by the picture its a new garden fence he needs before a car! :)

I presume he just rents the place seeing as he is on loan.

I just saw his number plate, ffs.

If he had his McLaren Merc painted ALL blue I could see why it might raise the odd eyebrow, but as it is he's had it painted more in line with Blackburn's home colours than ours. Ok, so it's got blue on it, but blue and white stripes are more linked with Blackburn.

Frankie wrote a very fair article recently branding Neil Lennon his own worst enemy, and giving a comparison as a player of Diouf.

And this thread is why.

I find it curious how as fans we condemned Lennon's behaviour, but (in places) condone Diouf's which is equally as incendiary. He's making a bit of a rod for his own back, as Lennon did.

If you get involved with the OF you have to act a bit more responsibly than many of these players/managers are.

I don't where you are coming from. I have no problem with what colour any player or manager paints his car WHATSOEVER. If Lennon wants a green and white "hooped" car, then I think he should not only be allowed to so, but also be free from danger and vandalism from everyone. Just where is the double standard?

Lennon is reprehensible for his unacceptable behaviour and outright bigotry, not what colour his car, his suit or his house is. I will condemn Diouf if he acts like Lennon, but so far he hasn't. He HAS been wound up then who is the real culprit there? The wound up person or those that systematically break the rules (and allegedly laws) to wind him up?

Players and managers have a responsibility but when it stretches to the colour of their car then you really have to look at the fans and our society in general.

And this thread is why.

I see where you're coming from but there's a bit of a difference between painting two blue lines on your car to abusing opposition supporters in a sectarian fashion.