UPDATE: Murray agrees to sell to Whyte

Guest BRIANMC1

I still can't believe that this far down the line there are still problems with providing proof of funding.

I'm sorry I can't.

If Whyte didn't have the cash to buy why on earth would he be looking to buy something he will make very little money on at all.

This is what I would prefer and something I've been thinking about for a while,there must be a lot of wealthy Rangers fans,but as you say Pete could it work??

RST spent months last year working behind the scenes to try to bring various parties together but couldn't get past first base, of course that may have had as much to do with RST as the HNW individuals.

RST spent months last year working behind the scenes to try to bring various parties together but couldn't get past first base, of course that may have had as much to do with RST as the HNW individuals.

Aye,it's a pity mate,as that would be the ideal scenario

I still can't believe that this far down the line there are still problems with providing proof of funding.

I'm sorry I can't.

If Whyte didn't have the cash to buy why on earth would he be looking to buy something he will make very little money on at all.

If it did get this far with doubts remaining over funding then the Rangers board should resign immediately for gross incompetence and start finding good lawyers.

If it did get this far with doubts remaining over funding then the Rangers board should resign immediately for gross incompetence and start finding good lawyers.

I dont disagree but is this not part of the problem? i.e. the Board has only engaged with the process relatively late in the game - possibly only in a formal capacity since Murray (allegedly) agreed to sell his shares to Whyte?

This is my train of thought aswell. Surely they haven't been sitting on their hands and had their heads buried in the sand during what could be the most important transaction in Rangers history?

This is my train of thought aswell. Surely they haven't been sitting on their hands and had their heads buried in the sand during what could be the most important transaction in Rangers history?

I'd be surprised if it got past the bank and murray, if there were doubts.

I'd be surprised if it got past the bank and murray, if there were doubts.

I know SDM has made a mess of things these last few years, but i firmly believe he would not sell us to someone that can't take us forward for years to come.